Nintendo 3DS Release Date

Discussion in 'VGI's Worst.' started by Extreme, Oct 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

Europe – Before 31 March 2011 (confirmed)

North America – Before 31 March 2011 (confirmed)

Australia – Unknown

Japan – February 26

UPDATE ON 26/07/2010 – No 3DS till 2011 in US

Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime was was asked on an American chat show when the 3DS will be released. His reply was “next year”. Earlier this week Reggie also confirmed that the system would be out in all major markets this financial year, which put the exact release date between January 1 and March 31 2011.

Nintendo could be holding the release back, so that they have time to produce enough units, to meet demand while the new release hype is strong. It’s not yet clear if the “next year” statement also applies to Europe and Japan or just America.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an interview with industrygamers.com, Nintendo of America’s president, Reggie Fils-Aime, confirmed that the 3DS is less than a year away in all of Nintendo’s major markets. The major markets Reggie is referring to are to are presumably Japan, North America and Europe. His exact words were, “The one thing, for sure, is that we will launch in all of our major markets by March 31, 2011″.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

I already made a thread about this

3. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

In that thread you did not mention about releasing dates in us and europe..this is the latest info

you said

4. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Yes I did, I said sometime in March

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.