Next power is blastkick

Discussion in 'Xat (archive)' started by Spell-checker, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

The next power is confirmed to be blastkick. My thoughts are: Useless just like the other blast powers. Xat never listens to feedback. NEVER.

UPDATE: Blastkick group power is released for 300 xats

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  2. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

haha..xat other useless power :stab: good good:@

3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

is it limited ,unlimited what does it do i thought they would've got tired of making powers by now. maybe make upgrades for the old ones like namecolor

4. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

dude by the name blast we can say..its like blastde,blastban they are animations on the background..blastban=when some one get banned it shows it on the background of the chat..this is similar to that..if mods/owners kick any one it shows on the bg of the chat:@

5. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Ah, I understand now. I agree.

6. troll

troll Keep up the Streak!

I wonder why xat is losing so many users? Oh, I've got it. THEY DON'T LISTEN TO THEM.

7. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

just because it says blast beofre it doesnt mean i know what its about i have better things than figuring out what all of xats powers do i was just wondering what they had not thought up yet and i agree with spellchecker this is useless i like the bg on my chat and i dont think stupid animations are worth the money.

8. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

haha i was right

BlastKick is a GROUP power that shows animations when someone on the chat gets kicked. 2 BlastKicks assigned unlocks a second animation, 4 unlocks a third, 8 unlocks a forth. GROUP POWER!

9. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

More powers that makes you buy 8 to unlock all the animations. :P

10. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

are you serious?they are gona buy all 8?..blast powers are just a joke

11. Jake

Jake Inactive

when does blastkiss come out, because we NEED animations to be displayed when someone does a kiss.

'nuff said

12. SirAnakonXX

SirAnakonXX Inactive

how manny powers is xat planning on making also why dont they make it so you only buy 1

13. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

pure business dude..hope this is the last blast power