New xat "Horror" power

Discussion in 'Xat' started by Spell-checker, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Spell-checker

Spell-checker New Member

It's a group power, and it also introduces something new that we've always wanted, animated backgrounds. There are now SIX animated backgrounds, a dancing skeleton, eyes, cauldron, blood, witch and Halloween.

(horror) (franken) (goblin) (knife) (pkncut) (spider) (triclops) (vamp) (warewolf) (mist) are the smilies. It also adds "seasonal halloween pawns" to the chat, when assigned.
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  2. Reggie

Reggie New Member

At least it is an animated background. I sure hope that Xat could consider making additional background powers like the Horror power. Horror seems to be a useful power by the way.
  3. Extreme

Extreme New Member

i Agree with you..very useful
  4. TheD3monE

TheD3monE Inactive

Seem's cool but i hope we can put our own animation not only the one's they have.
  5. Extreme

Extreme New Member

no i don't think you can do that with horror:Y
  6. Spell-checker

Spell-checker New Member

You can't do that, but you can position the animation where you want, and change how much the size is, and also change the colour.
  7. TheD3monE

TheD3monE Inactive

Oh, that's pretty cool i guess
  8. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Well-Known Member

Good for Halloween. Watch xat release group power for holidays. Probably for Thanksgiving, Christmas etc.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

If you were to do your own animation, it would cost a lot.
  9. Extreme

Extreme New Member

Finally,Horror power released for 300 in store....

A GROUP power that allows you to add flix (background animations) to your chat.

Bonus smilies are: (horror) (franken) (goblin) (knife) (pkncut) (spider) (triclops) (vamp) (warewolf) (mist). Also for Halloween only seasonal pawns for the chat.