New Pokemon Sun and Moon info lands!

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Shiny Ablico, Jun 2, 2016.

• by Shiny Ablico, Jun 2, 2016 at 7:00 AM
  • Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

The Pokemon Company has released more information regarding their new upcoming titles, Polemon Sun and Moon.
    This video gives you insight into the legendary Pokemon on the box art of the games and some information behind the NPC's and character design.
    For all the info check out the latest video on the Pokemon Company's YouTube channel:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Shiny Ablico, Jun 2, 2016.

1. vengvong
    Sunsteel Strike, is that gonna be another move with 2 types?

I'm don't like the typing for Solgaleo and Lunala. I was expecting a Fire type and Dark type respectively, because Pokémon SUN AND MOON

Plus, it's sorta shit when Fire is 2x super effective against Solgaleo, and Dark is 4x super effective against Lunala.

A bit more info:

Full Metal Body is a Clear Body clone

Shadow Shield is a Multiscale clone
  2. Sykikal
    Another? Have there been duel typed moves in the past? Anyway, it hits Salamence for neutral damage. So if it's a steel typed move I'm guessing it's not a Fire type move as well if that's what you were thinking.

Solgaleo is basically the same as Metagross, which is not bad. Though Lunala also has a 4x weakness to ghost which is not good.

Lame, what's the point of having unique abilities if they're just going to copy the effects from other abilities? I guess a ghost shouldn't have Multiscale though.
  3. vengvong
    Yeah, Hawlucha's Flying Press is Fighting/Flying

So much for having FIRE in its name, and it being the signature move of Pokémon SUN's legendary