New Pokémon trailer shows cosplaying Pikachu and Mega Metagross

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Jul 14, 2014.

• by Sykikal, Jul 14, 2014 at 6:35 PM
  • Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

A new trailer for Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire has been released. The trailer shows Mega Metagross, Pikachu in several different costumes, and the returning gym leaders and elite 4 from the original Ruby and Sapphire in 3D graphics.

[​IMG]

The trailer also shows that secret bases are returning. These were rooms in Ruby and Sapphire that you could create in certain specific locations, and customize with dolls, tables, and other items. You could also create mazes or traps in them. Once the games are released, you'll be able to share secret bases with others using StreetPass or through QR codes. The trailer also hinted that contests would be returning. Contests focused on using moves to show off and earn points with judges rather than battling, as well as using Pokéblocks to increase a Pokemon's "contest stats".

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are remakes for the original Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire games, which were released more than 10 years ago. The remakes are scheduled to be released on the 3DS on November 21st.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Shiny Ablico
    I am more excited about the Mega Metagross but the Pikachu cosplay looks like it will be good fun. I am very excited for ORAS. I will be buying both.