New Nintendo 3DS Coming to U.S.

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Shadow, Sep 14, 2015.

• by Shadow, Sep 14, 2015 at 1:17 PM
  • Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]

New (Standard) Nintendo 3DS Coming to U.S.

The smaller size New Nintendo 3DS system is finally coming to the U.S. as part of a bundle. The bundle includes the handheld system, Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, two cover plates for the system, and one amiibo card for $220. It will be available on September 25th to coincide with the game's launch.

The smaller standard New Nintendo 3DS system was previously only available in Japan, Europe, and Australia.

Nintendo also announced it will sell the separate, stand-alone NFC reader accessory, which is compatible with original Nintendo 3DS and 2DS models, starting Sept. 25 for $19.99.

Additionally, Nintendo will release a GameStop-exclusive version of its larger New Nintendo 3DS XL handheld. The "Hyrule Edition" New Nintendo 3DS XL system will be released on Oct. 30 for $199.99. The new gold-colored system will launch a week after The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, which arrives Oct. 23.

Since Nintendo has finally decided to release the normal version of the N3DS I think I'll get this version, I do like the swappable faceplates.

Sykikal likes this.
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Shadow, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Sykikal
    Nice to hear it's finally coming to the United States. I personally am not really interested in the smaller version, I kind of like the bigger screens, but it's nice that the option is there.

I kind of wish the larger one had swappable faceplates though. By the way, thanks for posting an article, it's the first one in a while. I'll make it so you can post articles directly in the article section.