New Mint power.

Discussion in 'Xat (archive)' started by iKyle, Aug 7, 2010.

1. iKyle

iKyle Inactive

There is now a power in testing. This power is number "93" and the name is, "Mint".
    This power is still in testing and is said to set the minimum transfer to 100 Xats or 10 Days! The power is still in testing.

This power helps avoiding what some people call, "pulling a sixaxis".
    Sixaxis sent hundreds of thousands of xats to people.
    But, these xats were fake, and removed from the accounts.
    This, "Mint" power will help avoid problems as such.

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

I don't understand. If it sets the minimum to 100 xats that would mean the person has to transfer at least 100 xats, thus forcing them to transfer more since they can no longer make small transfers.

How does it avoid the problems you mentioned in any way, shape, or form?

3. krackers

krackers Inactive

Another useless power? Xat is going crazy with these. And they're becoming worse every day.

4. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

I find this hilarious because people have been hacking xat for literally years, and it takes them until just now to get this power going? But the mint power doesn't seem to make much sense to me, because it's supposed to block hacked xats, wouldn't the hackers just not get it?

5. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

Let us all notice it is still in "testing" if xat has any sort of people with brains running the powers they'll see that it really doesn't make any sense..or help a darn thing for that matter especially if it's to avoid hackers or hacking... I do believe they'll just find another way around it. Xat is just being idiotic with this one.

6. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

The mint power is not that bad. It does keep hackers from giving you fake xats. Can hackers still get your xats somehow, even though you have the mint power turned on? From what you wrote, they can give you fake xats, but the hacker can still take them away somehow, so would mint be deemed useless?

7. iKyle

iKyle Inactive

I think they mean, you are able to set the transfer to whatever you want.
    I'm not quiet sure if there is a limit or not.

8. Loyolity1

Loyolity1 Inactive

maybe its just a power thats quite useless just from disabling you from giving free xats out? to other people without them really having to pay for them

9. iKyle

iKyle Inactive

I'm thinking this power will help you from being torched.
    Like, for example, Sixaxis sent out hundreds of thousands of xats to people.
    Of course, they were fake. If the person he sent them to bought anything with the xats, they'd be removed, also the rest of the xats.
    I'd find this power actually very helpful.

10. krackers

krackers Inactive

But this will change the minimum, not the maximum. I don't understand how this would help you.

11. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Um, I really don't get it neither. Is the power free? Its probably like tickle, but its gonna be pointless since you can't no longer make 1 day or 10 xat transfers. :raise:

12. TheD3monE

TheD3monE Inactive

:(

Hm.. I also think it's another useless xat power, and i really dont get the point for this power.

13. krackers

krackers Inactive

Since when was a power free?

14. TheJuiceBox

TheJuiceBox Inactive

:?: Why exactly would you want this though? If I were to get this, I would keep it off...

Xat's powers just keep getting worse...

15. dani

dani Inactive

tickle is free. 8[ it fails though. $:

16. TheJuiceBox

TheJuiceBox Inactive

Tickle is annoying, you can't click on anyone's name without them asking why...

17. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

:lol:, I don't really care who looks at my name... but I have tickle just because it won't let me get rid of it now...

18. -Raiken-

-Raiken- Loading...

Once Mint was released, I didn't think powers could get worse. Oh then look! Blastpro gets released about a week ago -.-

19. TheJuiceBox

TheJuiceBox Inactive

Blastpro = The most annoying power a chat could have.

20. Emp

Emp Inactive

I believe mint is the most useless power out there.