Name change request thread

Discussion in 'Questions Assistance & Feedback' started by Sykikal, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

i think "he said you have to have a badge inorder to get a coloured name"

2. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

How do you edit your name? I like customizing my stuff, but yet, I don't how to. I think i'm going to start to look. :P

3. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I would like to have my name changed from "Dark," to "Reggie." The reason for this is that my mom gave me the nickname when I was a child, instead of using my full name, thanks.

4. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Users can't edit their own username. Only administrators (aka me), can edit usernames.

Hence the purpose of this thread.

5. troll

troll Keep up the Streak!

Why can't we edit our username? Do you have something against us:@

6. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

It'd be too confusing if anyone could edit their username anytime. Users wouldn't know who is who, and it'd even make it difficult for me to keep track of people.

This way when someone changes their name anyone can go back and see that they recently got a name change, and I'm aware of them. Also it just discourages general stupidity, ie, changing to inappropriate or silly names, or people changing their name every few hours.

7. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

that wouldnt just make it confusing I think that would make it harder to kee track of spammers because you couldn't keep up with all of their Name changes. also its annoying enough as it is when you see somebody with a lot of posts and don't remember seeing them before and also when somebody uses a name in a post and then you cant figure out who they were talking abut.

---------- Post added 11-03-2010 at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-24-2010 at 10:22 PM ----------

I Have To Make This A Double Post So It Will Be Noticed.

I Would Like Verry Much To Have My Name Changed To Daveth Royal

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  8. Nix

Nix Inactive

Hmm I dont want my name changed right now. I'm thinking off a good name. Give me idea guys.

9. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

how about *cool* not sure if there is someone registered with that name:stab:

10. Gino

Gino Inactive

Can you delete a Treahd that I made? Its in the pokemon hacking section...

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I always use my real name..so I woulndt know what to suggest..:?:

11. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Done, also please refrain from double posting. FYI you are able to edit your original post.

12. Nix

Nix Inactive

:woop:
    Cool sounds good, but another name I would like.

13. Gino

Gino Inactive

Thanks for deleting. Sorry for the double post:P my bad...

14. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

hmm may be *Legend* *love* *don't talk to me* *smooch* *IRule*

what do you think?:raise:

15. troll

How about "Epic" "Rock" "Charm" "Spark" "Live"

16. Gino

Gino Inactive

Can somebody put my birthday as an event? Its in 18 of november..IM gonna be 16!!! whohoo!! yeah...awsome..

Thanks to whoever did it!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  17. troll

Special services are awesome!! Makes the forum more exciting and fun, and makes more people want to join! Nice :D

18. Gino

Gino Inactive

19. Nix

Nix Inactive

I need short scientific names. They sound cool.:woop:

20. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

Can you please change my forum name to Spell-checker? Without the "?" of course.