N3DS C-Stick How To Use It Properly (Also contains BoldHeart logic inside)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Shadow, Jul 25, 2015.

1. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

so lavitz. i apologised for complaining about the flaming. are you going to apologize for flaming in the first place?

-> implies everything i say is stupid
    -> posts the single most negative and stupidest comment on the whole forum

i want an apology for this god damn awful message

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  2. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

dude this is a few months old . get over it.

3. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

your not helping. i dont care how old it is. and its not a few months old. its from jully 26. thats like saying june 29 to jully 2 is a month old

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  4. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Let me help then

Whole* and You're* Kappa

Fenrir likes this.
  5. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

oh but look at this. you still understood it just fine

6. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    you don't think it be like it is, but it do

Fenrir, Shadow and vengvong like this.
  7. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i dont think you understand the saying 2 wrongs dont make a right. you really dont do you. and im willing to take responsibility for those things ive said. while you really dont. i already apologised for brining back the twin tower event and somehow when others do its ok. but when its me, hoho watch out lets all jump on boldheart and im sorry i didnt give them the benifit of the doubt about using girl characters for other motives. and still. thats not everything i say. thats just a few things your showing

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  8. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

He won't

Fenrir, Shadow and vengvong like this.
  9. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

so i got my new3ds, and it's not bad at all! i actually like it. the only gripe i have is that it feels like im pushing on an eraser.

Shadow likes this.
  10. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i read someone that said his n3ds had a defective cstick that cant move up and down well and that he got it fixed. and veng confirmed that there are defective csticks. of course, there was no way for me to know this and i dont think theres anything wrong with me wanting what is best for shadow at the time thinking that thats how all csticks normally are. with the one i tried at the store being defective like mine only making things worst. so with that said, galleon, if your reading this, go get your 3ds's cstick fixed

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  11. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Now that I have a New 3DS, I can confidently say that the C-stick works 100% fine. I didn't know until now that you could even use it in Triforce Heroes

my sides

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    Lavitz likes this.