N3DS C-Stick How To Use It Properly (Also contains BoldHeart logic inside)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Shadow, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

In this thread we learn Bold is shit with the New 3DS' C-stick, hilarity ensues.

Lavitz, CROWley, Sykikal and 4 others like this.
  2. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

im sorry i insulted miles and lavitz in this thread. ill try not to let it happen again and try to rationalise why any further flaming bothers me instead of jumping to insults if it ever happens again

3. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Today at 4:13 PM - Pointy:
    Keep posting, your colorful viewpoint on issues are quite captivating, and your arguments when someone disagrees with you are truly something to be witnessed

Okay, granted, Lavitz, HaxAras, and most of the other users can tend to be sarcastic at times. I'm normally pretty patient with this sort of thing but pointy is probably the most patient person I know. I've asked silly questions before and probably everyone else answered sarcastically and he's the only one who tried to give me a serious answer. There have been things in games I should have known but didn't eg. GTA 5. So I'm normally pretty patient with people in that game because I understand how it's easy to miss stuff. There were people so much worse than me and that kept repeating the same mistakes so many times even I got sick of it, but pointy was still there explaining it to them again and being completely nice/serious without a hint of rudeness.

On another note, (I don't have a database to check this so might not be 100% accurate but I generally remember this sort of thing), Lavitz and pointy's posts are now the first posts to reach 5 likes here, ever. When even pointy is rude with you, and when it's so agreed upon that you don't know what you're talking about that it reaches a new record in likes twice, you're doing something seriously wrong.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    Pointy, vengvong, Fenrir and 5 others like this.
  4. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

gal vouched that its the c stick thats the problem and not us and you can blame lavitz for my venting
    if its that much possible to use it better then confirm it with gal and make it happen

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  5. Sykikal

Jesus, this again? There are probably somewhere around a dozen posts saying that Galleon's opinion probably wouldn't change our minds. This is why nobody takes you seriously.

You even said yourself after Galleon supported the New 3DS that you didn't agree with him. So if even you aren't considering Galleon's testimony as "proof" why should we?

This is why most people are just posting pictures about how oblivious you are rather than actually taking the time to write up responses to you, because no matter what we write you're just going to keep repeating the same arguments.

"Galleon says the c stick is bad"
    "But we need more than just Galleon's word. Lots of other people think it's good."
    "I proved the c stick is bad because Galleon said it's bad!"
    "Although the new 3DS is still bad even though Galleon says it's good."
    It's ridiculous. You're beyond argument/reason/debate at this point. This is why the title says "Boldheart logic", because it is its own set of logic that runs contrary to ordinary logic. I honestly think I should just give up explaining stuff to you and just post funny images/videos like Lavitz and shadowray7.

Fenrir, CROWley, Lavitz and 1 other person like this.
  6. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

My word is testament.

Didnt you know, Sykikal, they made an entire book off of it.

7. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Might as well join in

[​IMG]

8. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

ew that popcorn eating gif looks obnoxious
    i dont see why you treat galleons testimony like kryptonite
    and i dont see why he couldnt just take what ever advice shadow has to give on making it work better if its so possible and im talking about the c stick alone. you dont have to care about galleons testimony but i would be interested in seeing if what shadow is saying could come true through galleon because if its so possible, then there should be no problem proving it through him

9. Knagg

Bold, the viability in which one would use the New 3ds c-stick is up to the individual. You may loathe it, and I may not like it, but that doesn't mean everyone hates it. One should try it for themselves. Just like watching a blockbuster movie.

CROWley likes this.
  10. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

hey gal. i dont see why you cant just try shadows advice and testify whether it works better with it or not. im really interested in testing it through you

11. Knagg

Our opinion about the c-stick means little when it's someone else using it. It's just like the question on if you think the play station 4 controller is better than the Xbone controller. Is all up to the individual preference.

Shadow asked my opinion. I gave it. It's up to Shadow whether or not to use that opinion in factoring her decision.

12. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I think Bold means my OP in which I show that you're supposed to use it like a touch nub and not an actual stick like he was trying to use it.

Bold my girlfriend uses the c nub for mh4u, that's why she got the N3DS, she can use it just fine. Why is Gall's experience the only one that matters and others who say it's fine for them, you ignore. Do you think they're lying?

13. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i just dont see anything wrong with going through gal

14. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

15. Pointy

16. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

[​IMG]

Fenrir likes this.
  17. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

18. Pointy

Shadow likes this.
  19. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

the fact this is the most active thread here in a long time is a mess.....

Shadow likes this.
  20. Sykikal

Well, we have maybe 10-20 active members. So any given thread needs multiple responses from each member to get up to more than 20 or so posts. A thread with updating information (eg. a TV series, a game where people give updates about each part) might get close but there tends to be a large delay between when updates can be posted (eg. if it's a weekly show maybe you need to wait a week to update it with the new post) so the argument threads are the only way to really get activity going. Boldheart is saying stuff that anyone can argue against so it's going to be hard for any other thread to compete with that.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    CROWley and Shadow like this.