N3DS C-Stick How To Use It Properly (Also contains BoldHeart logic inside)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Shadow, Jul 25, 2015.

1. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i dont see why your making such a big deal out of a few basic common lessons

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  2. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Just like to make sure people CAN understand you. You can't call someone stupid and then say "your" when you mean "you're"

3. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

[​IMG]

Rest in peace in peace

Fenrir, vengvong, Sykikal and 2 others like this.
  4. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

the thread has been settled a while ago shadowray

5. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

What was the verdict?

6. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

That previous post by BoldHeart was VGI's greatest post. The nub is garbage, this thread went off the rails on a crazy train and nobody actually cares about Galleon's opinion. Also, Shadow is a brown noser.

7. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

that we agree the c stick doesnt work well and that you get a n3dsxl anyways because your so obsessed with it and that you use game cartridges for your save data in case i might buy you a regular 3ds with cpp later

8. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, exactly! We need to just go with whatever Galleon says in every instance. (except for the instances where he doesn't agree with Boldheart, eg. that the New 3DS is better overall. In those instances, we don't need to consider Galleon's opinion on it).

Yeah! It takes a real jerk to insult someone like Lavitz did!

You convinced me. Two wrongs don't make a right. You shouldn't insult people just because they've insulted you. Except when Boldheart insults people, that's different. Boldheart of course, should insult people who insult him. Though nobody should insult Boldheart. I imagine this sort of logic applies to other things, eg. if boldheart steals from you it's okay, two wrongs don't make a right, you should just let him have it and make sure it never happens again. Though if you steal from him he'd be justified in stealing back. It's a special Boldheart clause that exempts him from his own logic.

That's a pretty compelling argument. I especially like how you are an expert when it comes to time conservation by substituting "you're" with "your". This really helped drive home the validity of your claims. I wasn't completely convinced that Lavitz was stupid, but after hearing it repeated for the third time I'm beginning to reconsider. I think I'm going to need to reevaluate my staff decisions.

vengvong and Shadow like this.
  9. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Let me explain why I'd be a great candidate. Some other time. Kinda busy and sad right now.

Shadow likes this.
  10. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

to be honest syk, i dont care who you make staff

11. Numb

Numb None of this matters

I agree with EVERYONE'S points entirely. 100% in agreement upon which people here agreed to agree on.

12. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Okay, thanks for your input, because that was obviously a serious post and I was on the verge of demoting Lavitz before you said that. Though since you don't care I suppose I'll keep him on.

Fenrir and Shadow like this.
  13. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I accept your vote for my staff position and would like to thank you personally.

14. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

you should make vengvong and shadowray staff while your at it. i mean you make someone who kicks you while your down all the time staff so i dont see how they could be any worst

15. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I would never kick you while you're down. I'd wait for you to get halfway up. Vote HaxAras.

Shadow likes this.
  16. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

religion doesnt opose my views. its not even legit. and i just want whats best for shadow

17. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Sorry bud, she's taken.

18. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

thats not flirting

19. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Did I say it was? What are you implying?
    Kappa

20. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

you implied it quoting it