N3DS C-Stick How To Use It Properly (Also contains BoldHeart logic inside)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Shadow, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

mrw boldheart says something

Fenrir, shadowray7, Shadow and 2 others like this.
  2. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I asked my girlfriend the other day what she thinks of the c-stick since she plays mh4u and uses it, she said it works just fine for her. I think I'm going to go with her opinion on this.

3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

[​IMG]

4. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

My point being I know her better than Gall. Bold saying he or well Syk at least met him irl therefore "we" know him irl and should take his word for it. I haven't personally known Gall for almost 5 years. If Bold is going to use that, then my girlfriend's opinion holds more weight to me.

5. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

:rofl:
    So BoldHeart and Sykikal have met Galleon in person? I always hated that term 'irl' this is all real.

6. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Only Sykikal so Bold feels he can trust him too. (since Syk isn't dead and replaced by a robot or anything Kappa)

Yeah this is real, the internet isn't a fake playground and soon enough we'll have virtual reality and it'll only be more real.

7. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Implying he was ever a human.

I too, can't wait for VRP.

8. Numb

Numb None of this matters

9. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

this thread is only about the c stick syk

10. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Then you can have as much hair as you want :P

And we can rough house without you actually getting hurt

As it's my thread I feel I have the right to say, it's about the DS in general and whatever I deem "thread" worthy

CROWley likes this.
  11. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Seriously. I've felt the overwhelming urge to box with somebody lately. I could also have dreadlocks and wear top hats. The damn wig I got tangles and all the hairs cum out so easy so I'm scared to try to comb them straight. They also stick to everything so it's impossible to part it over my shoulder or in front. Pain in the ass.

12. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

please dont flame again
    i havent eated lays in months actually :d:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    CROWley likes this.
  13. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I wish I had a fucking picture frame and a printer. I would frame this fucking message. It gets my vote for post of the year.

14. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

You're*

Knagg likes this.
  15. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

make me

16. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

That's enough out of you. That is the best post on the forums, hands down.

17. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Make you what? I was correcting you.

18. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

how is it my fault lavitz doesnt understand basic common sense? and as you know, as a caring good guy, i like to make it my responsibility to teach it to him
    well your wasting your time because i see no point in spelling it like that on here when everyone can understand me without it just fine

19. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Bold, why do you actively bash on the c-stick like it's a religion that opposes your views?

20. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

That's right buddy. Let it all out. For the love of the gods, please post like that more often.