N3DS C-Stick How To Use It Properly (Also contains BoldHeart logic inside)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Shadow, Jul 25, 2015.

1. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

As I quote here, I am just using an example.
    Please read my short paragraph on surveying also.

2. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

galleon already told me he cant use it. id be interested in seeing if thats changed

3. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

When we write do you read what we type? Like, at all? It doesn't matter if it's changed. That's the point.

4. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

now can you confirm something with me? can you look perfectly fine up and down or is it just sideways you can look? because on miiverse, i did infact confirm that i wasnt the only one unable to look up and down with it. and how can it not matter? why are you so ignorant of what gal thinks? someone you know in real life. of course it matters. i cant believe im the only one that thinks what galleon would have to tell us about it matters. i didnt think vgi was that low

5. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Whoa now, I don't think you understand how reddit works. I didn't link you to any questionable sub. That's the 3DS subreddit. They have no reason to troll about the C stick nor do any of their posts there look like trolls in any way whatsoever.

I "know" a guy who lives a few doors down from me, should I trust him over my girlfriend whom I currently only know online?

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    EmyChan and vengvong like this.
  6. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

im sure your well aware a lot of people would advice you not to trust people over the internet especially for internet dating

7. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Then stop flirting Kappa

EmyChan likes this.
  8. Sykikal

I don't know, I don't use miiverse all that much.

I'm just saying my own experience with it matters more. So even if he said he didn't like it, it wouldn't have a huge impact on my opinion. Again, it's just an opinion, different people will like different control schemes.

9. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

Omega. Long Live Galleon, Destroyer of Opinions.

The Nub. Do I still loathe it? In most cases, yes. I, personally, am unable to use it with precision as I could a c-stick or second stick. I've only attempted to use it in three games. Smash, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and Kid Icarus.

With Smash, I'm unable to use it as proficiently as I could the c-stick in Melee/Brawl. I've tried, but doing smashes the normal way was not only more time efficient but was also easier to do, than attempting to tap the nub.

With Kid Icarus, I could not, for the life of me, use it in a third person shooter. It's not precise in any way. I'd assume it'd work the same in Resident Evil Revilations.

Monster Hunter. The auto-lock is absolutely awesome. Because of this, I don't use the nub as much as someone else. However, I do use it if I need to wide panel the camera, or checking for unknown monsters that may join the Fray.

Conclusion: I don't care for it. I can live without it. But you should always try it for yourself. Always. As for whether or not the Super Nintendo 3ds is worth getting over the original, I say it is. Load times. For that reason alone, it's worth an extra $30. At least to me it is.

10. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

He has spoketh! Behold the glory that is rationality!

Fenrir and Knagg like this.
  11. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

your seriously gonna use it just for load time? opposed to having an actual playable console. seriously im not gonna get an unplayable console just because i can open games a little faster on it. gal agreed that the c stick is hard to use. i dont get why you would want that. go try it in a store or something and see for yoruself. i dont get why youd purposely shoot yourself in the foot. maybe after jully, i can buy you a normal 3ds and a cpp. make sure you keep the games on cartridges so you can keep their save data. that way, it doesnt matter which one you have. and you can easily transfer a profile from one 3ds to another

12. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

our destroyer of opinions doesn't think it's an unplayable console. methinks someones a bit mad!

13. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

:whistle:

Unplayable console? The 3DS' are pretty bad but as long as you're not forced to use the useless nub, how is it unplayable?

14. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i wasnt mad. i did try the c stick with mh4u and it was impossible to use. and im not a fan of pressing L targetting a dozen time to follow a monster running arround me. that seems pretty unplayable to me. and in adition to my point of view, gal added his and confirmed he doesnt even use it in 4u. i have no idea how he can be so laid back about it and just L target. i tried it and i couldnt take it. im wondering if he can L target to gun

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  15. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

:shame:

vengvong likes this.
  16. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

ikr. miles can be so anoying some times

17. Sykikal

Wow, you actually made it your custom title. You're really getting into this title :P. I feel it's worth noting that I can't take credit for it. It was Funke's phrase:
    http://www.videogameinfo.net/forums/threads/top-10-worst-video-game-console-ever-made.850/#post-6562

Uh.. HaxAras quoted you, he obviously wasn't referring to Miles. If it's a sarcastic joke it isn't very funny.

Earlier in the thread.

Wow, you seem to have a lot of faith in Galleon. So I guess whatever he says you're going to just agree with it Kappa.

Wow dude, why are you so ignorant about what Galleon thinks? I didn't know you were that low. It's nice to see how much faith you have in Galleon Kappa.

He clearly doesn't think it's unplayable and just thinks that the nub is a negative aspect that is outweighed by the other positive aspects. He doesn't want to go back to an older model 3DS. Why don't you just be happy he agreed that the nub was bad and be happy he's enjoying your gift? You've been going on this entire time about how important Galleon's opinion on this is, then when he doesn't agree with you on everything you talk about how he's shooting himself in the foot. It seems kind of obvious to me that you don't care what Galleon's opinion on it is, you just want to find a yesman to agree with you on everything.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
    Shadow and CROWley like this.
  18. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

So in summary

[​IMG]

19. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

you know you gotta stay away from the lays chips bby you have too much sodium in your diet. :)

Shadow likes this.
  20. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

I didn't say I don't use it for mh4u. I said I use it once in a while, depending on what I'm doing. I don't recommend anyone getting the New 3ds just for the "c-nub", I'd recommend getting it for the improved load times, because that helps immensely.

The exclusives don't impress me, since there's only two of them. So maybe it will someday.