My opinion of party

Discussion in 'Spell-checker's topic' started by Spell-checker, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

My opinion: The price is very good, and it does some pretty cool things, but what disappoints me is that after bringing out such a good power, they couldn’t withhold themselves, and they brought this, many people were expecting better, but what we got was a just another smiley power.. Now what we were expecting doesn’t affect my review, it was worth a mention. This is a good power, would I buy it normally? No, I don’t really use smileys like this, and I don’t think I’d have much use for it, but maybe when I have it for a while, I’ll use it more.

BOTTOM LINE: It’s a good power, a good price, it does some interesting stuff.

2. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Yeah, I think it's a good price and everything.
    Though I was expecting much better.

3. Smoke

Smoke Inactive

I'm not sure if this problem is fixed yet, but when it was first released Party wasn't even working in any chats. The icon nor any of the smilies with it were working. Though I do agree it is still a good price for the power but not something I would use often if at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
  4. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Lol, though it's still on your wishlist, and I heard that problem aswell, I'm sure it would be fixed by now.

5. Smoke

Smoke Inactive

Lol I'm just trying to work up to All Powers and maybe make a little profit, that's really the only reason I want it. :lol:

6. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I agree with you Spellchecker, that there are many smiley powers available. Like you said, I often do not use smiles, and I probably would buy it anyways to add that to my account’s assets. I think that a power like Party seems okay, but I would less likely use it in most cases.

7. Meltdown

Meltdown Inactive

I don't like the power that much, O think this should of been like a free thing for everyone

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  8. Emp

Emp Inactive

I agree, I don't really know the point of the power either

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2010
  9. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

I think the point of the power is to "party" as the title suggests, with the new dance smileys and what not, I think it's used to express fun, if you're having fun on a chat, I guess you would use (dance)(dance2)(dance3), any of those. I don't think I would really use the smileys if I was having fun, but maybe sometimes I would. If this power was more costly, I would've waited a while, and then bought it, because I don't think I use these smileys to "party." Smiley powers are not very useful in my opinion, and should be free.

10. sk1l1erpwn8

sk1l1erpwn8 Inactive

Party is kind of good in some ways.
    More smilies.

11. DextroExpo

DextroExpo Inactive

party sounds not that good to me

12. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

i disagree with that that would mean everybody on the cgats would have at least 1 power im pretty sure us subscribers by fat outnumber nonsubscribers party doesnt sound that great i dont reaslly like smiley powers unless its for my icon im buying it just to have it kinda like i boght poink and blueman because when i get purple thats all i will use (to me being a showoff is fun) most people on xat wont ever get powers and even less will get purple even though there is a lot