Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Lavitz, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

What are your thoughts on this game? Worth it?

I think it's pretty good, the campaign could be longer but I guess they were more focused on the online.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. chervon

chervon Inactive

Its good. I would give it a thumbs up. But the downer is that you cant have a party. You can only do gamechat in the game

3. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Not all game modes are like that

4. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Story mode, indeed was short but all Call Of Duty games are honestly.

5. DarkTails

DarkTails Loading...

I think they were more focused on multiplayer alot but I think they wanted an expansion to the original Modern Warfare while thinking up thoughts for new things in the sequel.

6. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Compared to Call of Duty 4, it just wasn't the same for me. While some aspects have improved. Graphics for one. It still could have been better. But that goes without saying, its the same for all games.

7. WnE

WnE Inactive

I think that the game is really good. I originally hated all 'army' games because i played a navy seals and hated it. But i broke down and bought this game (last saturday) actually, and its really good/addictive

8. Loyolity1

Loyolity1 Inactive

i agree with you pokeman i adore mw2 even though i dont play it much xD i play it alot when i actually do get on

9. WnE

WnE Inactive

xD we should play sometime. Whats your gamertag?

10. Loyolity1

Loyolity1 Inactive

oh sure its M1ndFreak11 exactly spelt like that when do you get on an you get on right know?

11. WnE

WnE Inactive

I usually get on at night time, around 9-2(am) EST. Ok, imma add you. My gamertag is TwanyeWest

12. Loyolity1

Loyolity1 Inactive

nice ill try and get on around so time

13. WnE

WnE Inactive

I will soon. What's your favorite type of match to play?

14. Loyolity1

Loyolity1 Inactive

hmm for me its hardcore s&d beause its pretty easy to kill but know i just like regular like no scope quick scope michael miers idk ffa :)