MMORPG Review - RuneScape

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iEmily52, Jun 18, 2010.

1. iEmily52

iEmily52 Inactive

RuneScape is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in January 2001 by Andrew and Paul Gower. It is a graphical browser game implemented on the client-side in Java, and incorporates 3D rendering. The game has approximately 10 million active accounts, and over 130 million registered accounts, and is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world's most popular free MMORPG.

RuneScape takes place in the world of Gielinor, a medieval fantasy realm divided into different kingdoms, regions, and cities. Players can travel throughout Gielinor on foot, through use of magical teleportation spells and devices, and via numerous other methods, such as charter ships. Each region offers different types of monsters, resources, and quests to challenge players. The game's fictional universe has also been explored through a tie-in video game on its maker's other website, FunOrb, Armies of Gielinor, and a novel, Betrayal at Falador....

Runescape is a great game and I recommend it to EVERYONE!

2. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Really? I heard of it, but never tried it i'll try to look it up to see if I like it. :Y

3. michaelmaster

michaelmaster Inactive

oh i play it im a lev 63 it is a very good game

4. dani

dani Inactive

i heard runescape is terrible.

i refuse to even find out.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
  5. Dread

Dread Inactive

Great game,
    my main is a lv 81 member hybrid 1waytod13
    and my extra is a free to play level 34 range/2h, dr3addragon.
    I recommend this game, also ....Curtis kicked my butt in this game.

6. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I heard that many people said that Runscape is a good game. Many chatters of Xat asked me if I had an account with Runscape. I told them I did not. I always that online games were boring, even Meez, a role-playing website I used to get on. I guess I should check it out if it is FREE.

7. iEmily52

iEmily52 Inactive

I don't really play RuneScape, I just made an account and reviewed it..

KalOnline is exactly like WoW (World Of Warcraft) Same graphic's, also free forever ;D
    There is also great private server for Kal.:woop:

8. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Well considering the fact that this is blatant plagiarism from Wikipedia, I call complete and utter shenanigans.