Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes ships 1 million copies

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Apr 25, 2014.

• by Sykikal, Apr 25, 2014 at 1:57 PM
  • Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Despite some complaints about the title's length, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes shipped a million physical copies. This includes copies that were sent to retailers but not yet sold to consumers, but it does not include digital copies, so it might not be an exact figure.

Konami also announced that the Deja vu missions DLC, which was previously only available on PlayStation platforms, and the Jamais Vu missions which were previously only available Xbox platforms will be available for all platforms on May 1st.

Jamais Vu allows you to play as the ninja cyborg Raiden, while Deja vu allows you to play as a low polygon, less graphically refined retro style Snake.

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes is a prequel to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, which does not yet have a release date.

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Sykikal, Apr 25, 2014.

1. CROWley
    I really couldn't care less about Metal Gear Solid. However, I keep hearing about this game and it makes me wonder. All stupid jokes aside, how long is this game?
  2. Lavitz
    1-2 hours
  3. WasNotWhyNot
    I can't wait for low content prequel games to be a trend then listen to everyone complain about it while they buy it
  4. CROWley
    " We've discovered if we shorten the story and work solely on the multi-player we can make 2 Call of Duty games a year! You won't even have to buy all that DLC anymore, you'll get an entire game!"