[May 2, 2015] Weekly game night #12 (Online)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sykikal, Apr 27, 2015.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Weekly game night #12
Confirmed Attendees: 5
Posted By: Sykikal
Start Date: May 2, 2015 06:00 PM
End Date: May 3, 2015 12:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 5
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

We're just coming off the SSB4 tournament from last week. Seemed to go well. I'm returning to the normal 3 game schedule. Lavitz and Marly attended and RSVP'd but the table is getting rather full and I'm not sure I want to bother adding two new columns. If either of them RSVP/attends one more time I'll add them in.

_____ azure Ezreol HaxAras Miles Numb Pineapplease shadowray7 Shadow Sykikal vengvong TheWolfsHeart
    Week 1 _____ 1 _____ _____ 1 1 _____ 1 1 _____ 1
    Week 2 _____ 2 _____ _____ _____ 2 1 2 2 _____ _____
    Week 3 _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ 3 2 3 3 1 _____
    Week 4 1 _____ _____ 1 2 _____ _____ 4 4 2 _____
    Week 5 2 _____ _____ 2 3 _____ _____ _____ 5 3 _____
    Week 6 3 _____ _____ 3 _____ _____ _____ 5 6 4 _____
    Week 7 _____ _____ 1 4 _____ _____ _____ 6 7 5 _____
    Week 8 4 _____ _____ 5 4 _____ _____ 7 8 6 _____
    Week 9 _____ 3 _____ 6 _____ _____ _____ 8 9 7 _____
    Week 10 5 _____ _____ 7 5 _____ 3 _____ 10 8 _____
    Week 11 6 _____ 2 8 6 _____ 4 _____ 11 _____ _____
    I've been asking for people to vote on games for the past few weeks and have gotten very few votes. I think most people have already put on all the votes they've wanted to by now. I'm going to try setting up the games in advance to see if that helps attendance (eg. maybe if people know what games are going to take place in advance they'll be more likely to RSVP early). On the off chance people complain or I get enough people saying they want different games I may decide to change the schedule.

Smash bros for Wii U - 6 (Pineapplease, Sykilal, Numb, Miles, azure, HaxAras)
    Cards against humanity 5 (Pineapplease, Sykikal, Miles, Shadow, vengvong)

Tetris 4 - (HaxAras, Sykikal, vengvong, Numb)
    League of Legends -4 (Sykikal, Numb, Miles, azure)
    Mario Kart 8 - 4 (Sykikal, vengvong, azure, HaxAras)
    Damned - 3 (Shadow, azure, Sykikal)
    CS: Go - 4 (Numb, Sykikal, Shadow, Miles)
    Destiny (PS4) - 3 (Sykikal, Miles, azure)
    Diablo 2 - 3 (Miles, Sykikal, Shadow)
    Killing Floor - 3 (Numb, shadowray7, Shadow)
    Smite - 3 (Numb, azure, Sykikal)
    Slendertubbies - 3 (Shadow, vengvong, bella)
    SWAT 4 - 2 (Sykikal, Shadow)
    Pokemon Y/X/ORAS - 2 (HaxAras, Sykikal)
    Chess - 2 (HaxAras, Sykikal)

Note: All times in PST (UTC-8). http://www.worldtimezone.com/
    Mario Kart 8: 6PM (if you already bought the DLC download it in advance so we're not waiting on you)
    Super Smash Bros. For Wii U 7:30PM
    CS:GO 9PM
    (which I should actually be able to play this week without the technical issues)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  2. Numb

Numb None of this matters

Yo, kick off people who have less than them. So WolfsHeart and whoever. This way the list is like a highscore I guess?

CROWley likes this.
  3. Sykikal

That's what I'll do if either of them RSVP and attend one more time. If I did it now I'd be replacing someone who attended once with someone who attended once, so I don't really see a point in doing it.

4. Numb

Wasn't this Lavitz's second time?

5. Sykikal

If it was I lost track. When was his first? I don't think he's RSVP'd before at least.

6. Numb

We played with him before on game night. Like, it was you, lavitz, miles, and me. He was going straight savage with Bowser.

7. Sykikal

Yeah, it doesn't count towards the score unless he RSVP'd. I made an exception for the first 3 weeks because the RSVP system was still sort of new. You missed weeks 2-3 according to the schedule, so the night Lavitz attended probably wasn't then since you remember him being there. I could probably go through the chat logs or something to see when it actually was but I don't think it's worth the effort, especially since he said he doesn't care about these trophies.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
  8. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Replacing somebody who showed up once with a regular site user who showed up once. I don't really see why the table matters. Take me out if you want to. I seriously don't care if I show up in the list or not.

I'll be showing up every week that Smash Bros. and Mario Kart 8 are being played. Playing Smash Bros. was fun as all hell and I want to play Mario Kart with somebody.

9. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!! Staff Member

Gonna be in on this one , dying to play MK8 Again

10. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

You and me bro. 1 on 1 on NPC's.

11. Sykikal

Could I get more RSVP? I still don't know who is showing up other than HaxAras, if anyone. Even a "maybe" or "no" RSVP helps.