Mario Kart Clan

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Super Smash Bros. Fan, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Welcome to Mario Kart Clan! I am Super Smash Bros. Fan, ready for some mayham race! Are you ready to race against other members? Then sign up here right now!

Here are the rules of the Mario Kart club:
    1. You must have played and like one of the Mario Kart games.

2. Support your clan and still follow the clan rules.

3. When you join the Mario Kart Clan club, sign up! Put your full Video Game Info name.

4. Follow the clan and of course the forums rules.

5. If you play online in Mario Kart DS or Mario Kart Wii put in you friend code! Here is mine for Mario Kart Wii:
    1375-8532-7365.

Here is the sign sheet below you:
    Super Smash Bros. Fan
    Yukinari
    SmashMaster16
    Blaze
    ishamaelman4466
    Optical Apricot

Friend code section.
    Super Smash Bros. Fan Mario Kart Wii Friend code: 1375-8532-7365
    Yukinari Mario Kart Wii Friend code:
    0860-3647-9674
    SmashMaster16 Mario Kart Wii Friend code:
    1633-7193-0094
    Blaze Mario Kart Wii Friend code
    2879-1205-7372

I hope you enjoy the Mario Kart Clan! Anyone may join as long you follow the rules.

Update: Since Nintendo don't allow friend invite, expect with Wii Friends, you may ask someone from the friend code list in Mario Kart Wii to be your friend. If your a Wii Friend, just send a invite from Mario Kart Wii.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  2. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

not alot of people even have this game here.

3. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

Yeah :lol:

I don't got a wii i wouldn't think i would like it but who knows i might like it when i test it out, and see if it's fun or not i might be getting a ps3 i usally use my psp at the moment my favoirite game would be God of War 1 2 and chains of olyumpus peace out!

4. Super Smash Bros. Fan

So far according to Wikipeadia, Mario Kart Wii has sold 6.42 million copies.

Hey curtis you can join as long you played and like one of the games in the Mario Kart series. I'll sign your full Video Game Info name for you. Just follow the rules.

If you have Mario Kart DS and if you play it online, tell me your friend code so people (I don't have it.) can put you in.

5. Yukinari

Yukinari Keep up the Streak!

I guess ill join this clan, i play mario kart wii often, my friend code is in my signature, if you want to add me, pm me i guess.

6. Chills

Chills Inactive

I know you can play mario cart with other players online, but you can actually make a "clan"? I mean it's Mario Kart, not like Halo or Combat Wars. I find it weird that there are "clans" in mario kart, but thats just me

7. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Kay so this clan isnt getting any where. it has two people. And its been 20 days.

8. Chills

Chills Inactive

Well sometimes ideas go well, and other times they don't. I guess not many people want to join a Mario Kart "Clan"

9. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Do you have any idea how to make it more popular? One is to tell about Mario Kart history.

I think the reason why this only has two members in 20 days is because this is not a main series but rather a spin-off series of the main one. The reason why I form this is because Mario Kart Wii is my favriote non-mainstream game and I would still be hook if not for the Internet Channel (Which I use most of the time to go on the Internet. When I'm on Xat, I use my grandfather computer.)

10. Nack

Nack Inactive

Do you know what mainstream means...?

Apparently not. >_<

11. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

also: Do you know how to spell FAVORITE?

This Thread isnt going anywhere. as i said in a earlier post: No one here really has mario kart.

12. Deadwave

Deadwave Inactive

Hi,Any1 have a link to create clans? thanks

13. SmashMaster17

SmashMaster17 Inactive

Joining

Ill Join Code in Signature.

14. ishmaelman4466

ishmaelman4466 Inactive

I can absolutely play in this clan...but I will need to get my FC first :|

15. Blaze

Blaze Inactive

Yo, can i join?

I'm very good. Trust me...
    My MKW Code is:
    2879-1205-7372

16. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Sure, both Blaze and Ishamealman4466 may join. Blaze, you and Smash Master friend code will be put in.

17. Numb

Numb None of this matters

I might join.. later though.

18. Optical Apricot

Optical Apricot Inactive

I join the clan if you want me to!!

19. Super Smash Bros. Fan

No problem Optical Apricot! If you own one of the Mario Kart games and like it, you may join! However, if you own either Mario Kart DS or Mario Kart Wii and play those games online, please provide a friend code with it. If you own both, just ask me one of the codes, but please one!

20. platformzombie

platformzombie Inactive

I will join. I'll check my friend code later:tard:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009