[Mar 7, 2015] Weekly Gaming Night #4 (Online)

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sykikal, Mar 2, 2015.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Weekly Gaming Night #4
Confirmed Attendees: 6
Posted By: Sykikal
Start Date: Mar 7, 2015 06:00 PM
End Date: Mar 8, 2015 12:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 6
  1. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Yes. There's an online MP mode. You have my Steam account which has it and I purchased it on Amazon as well so we should both be able to play it at the same time.

I was reading the above posts. Making a schedule kinda takes the fun out of it. I also don't have any of the games people are posting about. I like the idea of people posting what games they have to play and then meeting up.

I always wanted a thread where people could all just post about a game and have a conversation about it. That's what I'm aiming for in my private topic.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
  2. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Well you could play CAH with us Friday at least, think it would be fun

3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I don't know anything about it. I was gonna ask you about Saints Row 2 last night. I don't know if you have it on your Steam account or if 2 people can play a game off the steam account but I'd play that if my POS Laptop could play it.

4. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I have Saints Row 2 on my steam account. Never started it up, mostly played 3 and 4.

CAH - Cards Against Humanity, would probably be your kind of game.

Basically you get a set number (like 10) of white (answer) cards that say something on them. Each turn a black (question) card is drawn and either asks a question or makes a statement with some blanks, either way you have to pick one of your cards to go with it. The interesting part of the game is that you're supposed to be as funny/horrible as possible.

The card Czar (which cycles so everyone gets to be the Czar at some point) chooses which white card is the best and then who ever placed that card, gets a point. Last time we played I won, I think the limit was like 10 points or something.

Looks like this but we play an online version

[​IMG]

5. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Saints Row is better than all the others but you can't play the story co-op. Saints Row 1 and 2 are the only good Saints Row games. Saints Row IV is just Crackdown 2.5. It's a complete ripoff of Crackdown 2 so that's it's only saving point. Gat out of Hell is ok, it's basically a crappy version of IV with no story.

That cards game sounds alright.