Lol i need help xD

Discussion in 'Questions Assistance & Feedback' started by Loyolity1, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyolity1

Loyolity1 Inactive

im really new to this forums but how do i find the shop i know i dont have litttle or no points but it'd probably help me in future references so i hope some one can help me and thank you to anyone who does :)

2. dani

dani Inactive

3. krackers

krackers Inactive

You go to community in the bar at the top, and click experience. From there click shop in the second bar.

4. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

Don't forget to read the rules of the forum. You'll be amazed at how many questions you might have that will get answered just from reading. Dani pretty much gave you the direct link to the shop. Which is all you really need. Any other questions just post and I'm sure they'll get answered like this one. ^^

5. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

You never read the FAQ I linked you to a million times, did you? You really need to learn to read half the crap I link you to :lol:. Anyways Krackers gave a great description of the instructions.

Community>>>Experience>>>Shop (located in the toolbar above the rankings and below the advertisement).

6. iEmily52

iEmily52 Inactive

7. Emp

Emp Inactive

Follow the links they have gave you, but you will need points to get items from the shop by making posts, threads, having friends, and more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.