Let's try and get Pointy banned from VGI

Discussion in 'Troll Bridge' started by Numb, Feb 14, 2016.

?

Would you like to see Pointy banned?

1. Heck Yeah

28.6%
  2. Of course!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm honestly shocked I didn't think of it before, but yeah

28.6%
  4. Without a doubt in my mind

14.3%
  5. Ban him and these anime avatars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Only if it allows us to ban Vengvong at the same time

28.6%
  7. No. (I also love dick in my mouth)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Numb

Numb None of this matters

This guy has GOT TO GO.

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Why? Convince us

3. Numb

This piece of shit NEEDS TO GO NOW. He thinks he owns this place, but let's be honest: I own this site.

With that said we should ban Pointy for some time. Perhaps till 2070.

4. Sykikal

What if I told you I thought I owned this place? Kappa Anyway I'd have to ban a lot of people including us if I banned everyone because they thought they owned the place. You're going to have to come up with something better if you want to convince me.

5. Numb

The people of this site will want him banned. Just because Pointy paid you to join his side doesn't mean the common mass at VGI will be fooled. Can't wait for this loser to be banned, and perhaps YOU TOO AS WELL!

6. Sykikal

So, I'm curious how many votes will it take for you to make up your mind and issue the ban? I'm surprised you'd even bother to hold a poll at all to be honest.

7. Numb

I'm a democratic leader. I would never force things upon my fellow community, but let's get down to business: Pointy needs to be banned. This jerkoff is strutting all around this chatroom like the Don of a mob. I'm voicing myself, as an individual in this collective, against the wave of Pointy. This slimeball is manipulative, cunning, sly, tricky, self-sustaining, mimicking, and even everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I need to enlist the help of my community to ban such a vile partisan of our video game discussion.

With that being said be on the look out, fellow VGI chatters. Pointy has been known to use other accounts to spread discourse and confusion. This isn't the real Sykikal we're talking too, as if you didn't already know that, which you did since I told you just now.

8. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

9. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

When is Veng getting banned?

Fenrir likes this.
  10. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

:^)

Numb likes this.
  11. Numb

Soon™

Shadow likes this.
  12. Sykikal

Pointy seemed a lot angrier at the prospect of anime avatars being banned than the prospect of him being banned.

13. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

Why do we want to ban Pointy? Or Veng for that matter?

14. Sykikal

That's what I wanted to know!

15. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

Numb. Mate. I have known you for a long time, yeah I am not as active as I used to be but that doesn't take away the fact I haven't seen you on a rampage like this before. Why do you want Pointy and/or Veng banned?

16. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Yeah, why me? I never really got that part, who in the world would ban me? Explain yourself buddy.