Land Of Interest [Official]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Obsiviction, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Obsiviction

Obsiviction Inactive

Downloads
    Game Client Coming Soon
    - Includes Client To Play All Tokyoromi Games
    - Includes A Small Bonus Game
    - 77.81 MB Download

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates
    December 17, 2010
    Land Of Interest is an upcoming RPG. It will not have a long storyline, but will be more adventure & locate. Land Of Interest will feature
    plenty of easter eggs & side story.

December 18, 2010
    Land Of Interest is now being re-worked. Keep in mind this does not mean the entire game was deleted. I'm simply going back
    through & updating everything.

December 19, 2010
    I don't want to make any promises...That would just be setting you all up for possible disappointment. But here it is; My gift to you all for
    the holidays is a demo! On Christmas morning, I will make available to you all an official demo to Land Of Interest...No promises...But you
    can hope on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join The Game
    Anybody can join Land Of Interest...So long as you are a member of the VGI forum / chat. Simply post your name, Xat ID, & registered
    name, below. I will than decide on a role for you. It may or may not be announced. You may include a suggestion & I might use it.
    Note: Asking to be in the game gives me full rights. If you don't agree to this, don't ask to join.

Current VGI Users In-Game:
    Tokyoromi | Tokyoromi (96355825)
    Role: Ghost Of Interest & Designer Notes

Phsycical | Sane (6494)
    Role: Unannounced!

Dani | LoLwut (56856440)
    Role: Ice Goddess!

Gmoz | Gmoz (65205900)
    Role: Commander Of Squirrels!

Celebi | Tank (73129517)

Pointy | Deadlywolf04 (158042787)

Bam | LongCat (47754619)

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

I'd like to be in the game.
    I'm Snowy on VGI, so yeah.

Celebi | Tank (73129517)
    Role: God of Nature

Yeah, the role isn't real.. Just an extra touch. xD
    Anyway thanks Tokyoromi, and I hope your game ends well. :)

3. Obsiviction

Obsiviction Inactive

Actually I don't allow people to choose a role, as you said...But I do let them suggest & I might possibly use it. I do need goddesses. Dani for example is the Goddess Of Water. I need Nature / Fire / Water / Air...Notice I said goddess, so if you really wanted to be that role, you'd have to be a girl character.

4. dani

dani Limit Breaker

i like how you already know wut im gonna be. $: XD

also. goddesses? psh. only like 2 chicks come to vgi.

me and murder. $: XD

all of the rest pretend to be doods. #:

5. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Yeah, I was just saying something that would be cool.
    Anyway, it's your game buddy, you can choose my role, I don't really care, if I'm a boss, some evil guy, God, goddess, it's all fine, but goddess would be kinda weird anyway thanks.

6. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

I'd like to be in the game as (☞゚∀゚)☞ , on Xat I am Deadlywolf04 (158042787).

7. Paul

Paul Junior Gamer

This doesn't interest me, because I'm not in it. Until I'm in it, I won't be interested.

8. Obsiviction

Obsiviction Inactive

I don't think you understand...Dani...Is in this game...Pointy...And Phsy...Are in this game...Gmoz is in this game...

Not saying that should interest you, just saying...That's...4 people that are interested. :)

9. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

Gmoz | Gmoz (65205900)
    Role: Commander Of Squirrels!

Squirrels?

Ahem, 5 wanna be in it. :)
    Anyway I'll download that file now.

10. bam

bam Keep up the Streak!

I would like to be a cat who eats babies, or something in the lines of that.
    LongCat (47754619)
    Make it happen.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  11. Gino

Gino Inactive

I want to be in it!! Gino/285096189 XD You said you had the perfect role for my name..I wonder what that might be ?

12. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

I like how Lord Celebi is looking there Tokyo.
    Great job so far.

13. Obsiviction

Obsiviction Inactive

By The Way

By the way, I updated the original thread. It's organized & contains new information. Daily updates too!