Kanye West and Jay-Z "Watch The Throne" Album review thing

Discussion in 'Music' started by Seth, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

So last Monday, Jay-Z and Kanye West's joint album "Watch The Throne" was officially put onto iTunes, for digital download. Only three songs were available to listen to before the CD was on iTunes (Otis, H*A*M and That's My B****.) The two super group avoided any form of a leak by placing the tracks on three external hard drives that only accepted the two's fingerprints.

Now the songs, on the CD are incredible. Easily my second favorite album of this year and it's August. With outstanding lyrics and decent beats, the two really created a higher bar in the rap game. My personal favorites are "No Church in The Wild", "N****'s in Paris", "Otis", "That's my B****", and "Why I love you". However my personal favorite list is relatively short in comparison to the sixteen songs on the CD, I do enjoy most of them. Jay-Z does take the CD leading the songs more lyrically, with Kanye West leading it symbolically. This CD does not fail to disappoint a fan of the two, and going to see them in concert in November is worth the wait.

2. Air

Air Loading...

I never even knew there was a new album until i read this. I'll have to check it out sometime! ^_^