Just got a Playstation 3!!!

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Curtis, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

I got it yesterday, it's 80 GIG and it's very good. Atleast i have more fun other than the boring Nintendo Wii. I am not being to mean to Super Smash Bros. Fan or anyone. I just enjoy the Playstation 3 more, and the only game i really like on the wii is Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Without it i would be too bored.

2. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I told you to get a PS3 For christmas, you see you dont like the wii except for one game. TOLD YOU. I only play City Folk and the occansion brawl and call of duty.

3. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

This is true

4. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

Soooooooooooooooo true.

5. Schlatter

Schlatter Inactive

I use my wii to play melee 60% of the time, and the rest for brawl. I barely even play my wii either. I wish the economy didn't suck so hard so I could get a ps3 :(.

6. Nack

Nack Inactive

Get SF4 curtis. It's winful.

7. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

I don't like Street fighter games... And most of the characters sound... Well.. Gay

8. DarioDangerEU

DarioDangerEU Inactive

ps3

I Enjoy playing my Sony Ps3.
    Had a Xbox 360, returned it to microsoft and had to pay $150 for repair.
    They told me they would send me the same 360 back.
    I wanted to make sure i would get the same 360 back, so signed the 360 in small print next to the cooler. Came in the Mail and BAM, not my 360 and the $150 i gave for repair was a waste, 2 weeks later the 3 rings of death.
    All those accesorys etc a waste.....

I LOVE MY PS3 :woop:
    Never had a problemoooo:woop:

9. MortalKang

MortalKang Inactive

Yo dawg, what's you're PSN ID. I got a PS3 also. My PSN ID is GigaKirby

10. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

If the upcoming Grand Tursimo 5 gets universally acclaimed by the end of the year it got release in (I know its going to be a long wait) and when the economy is good enough, I'm going to get myself a PS3. No having to pay $60 online a year like on the Xbox Live deal (With a few exception), no plans for crappy remakes like Nintendo is doing, able to play the orginal Playstation and PS2, more online feature then the Wii and still not be online dependent, a few exclusive that are universally acclaimed such as LittleBigPlanet and Killzone 2 (Which hasn't come out yet), and better port of third-party games also on the Xbox 360, PS2, and/or Wii then the Wii.

11. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

I have Gran Turismo 5 Prologue on Playstation 3, it's a demo version, not full. All full version has is a few more tracks, cars, and levels. There is so many levels as there is.

12. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

So, what do you think of it?

I won't be getting a PS3 for the demo version. I rather wait for 2010 for the full version, maybe the wait is longer (Tell me it's not). I been waiting to get my hand on a Grand Turismo game since 2005. That'll be half a decade without playing a GT game! By then, the PS3 would have drop to $299, which is a sweet deal, compared to the formally monsterous $599.

It's nice your enjoying the Playstation 3. I hope you enjoy both that and the Wii! Maybe I'll get you recommendation for the Wii for your type.

P.S: Right now, the Playstation 3 have sold 21 million copies. They gotten five million more copies out of the way, which can only mean good things for Sony, although still in third place.

13. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Its not $599.99.

Its 399.99. Facts straight.

14. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

Seth, in Australia, the Playstation 3 is $600 for 80 GB, but Super Smash Bros. Fan doesn't live in Australia, so i have no idea.

Super Smash Bros. Fan, it is an awesome game. Awesome graphics, it's like watching a real car race. Many of cars to choose from.

15. Yukinari

Yukinari Keep up the Streak!

The thrill of normal cars racing, yay...
    Yea...

16. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

It was $599 in the USA. That was in 2006, when it had a little backwards compatibility. The price has since then dropped to $399.

17. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

What kind of comment is that Yukinari? Is that suppose to be smart or normal? What the hell, you don't always have to quote on the stuff i say.

18. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

But even, before he should say its $599.99 he should do a bit a of research. The price has dropped almost two hundred dollars and 399.99 is the suggested retail.

19. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

He didn't say it is $599.99 now. He said the formally $599.99. Formally meaning "something that happened before" "something in the past" "used to be". Some examples are "There were formally dinosaurs on the earth" "I was formally 2 years old" .

20. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

160 GB - $499
    80 GB - $399
    40 GB - $299

Imo 40GB is going to be discontinued.

WHY DID THEY TAKE AWAY BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!!!