I wish there was a new design for xat

Discussion in 'Spell-checker's topic' started by Spell-checker, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

Well, this probably isn't something they're going to do, but it's just one of my thoughts. I've gotten tired of seeing the same chat over and over again, I mean, AS3 was a step up, regardless of the little glitches that there were, I wouldn't say the chat looks horrible, but maybe some changes could be made. Maybe the messages could be changed, meaning they wouldn't be in bold anymore, and you could turn bold on/off, and put italics on, and stuff like that. And the users list could be smaller, it could have the names smaller in there, so it wouldn't take up so much of the chat, and maybe the typing box could be a bit smaller, too. And maybe the smilies on the smilie line could be smaller. It's just the same thing over and over again. They should introduce new things. It would be nice, but then again, it'd be *FREE* and that's usually something xat doesn't like doing. These are just my thoughts, are you tired of the same thing over and over again? Tell me your opinion

2. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

i would be glad if they do this instead of those s**** blast powers

3. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I would have to agree, Spell. It would be nice if Xat had a better design. However, I feel that having the names smaller would make it hard for people to read them (unless glow is active). In addition, I think that Xat should have a page background like other websites do. Other than this, this would be all the suggestions that I can think of as of right now.

4. Nix

Nix Inactive

A change is better

A new change is better. So xat should think of new ideas. Instead of making gay powers.

5. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

seeing the same stuff over and over again is realy annoying. but sice youre a gamer right? when you play a game and like it . i really liked the game Serious Sam For the Xbox. then They Made the Second One I bought It.. And the Game is terrible. they Completely Changed It And It Wasn't The Same Game I Enjoyed Playing. But If they Do Change it. They Should. maybe ask the "popular" people on xat what they would change. changing the text would be annoying if everyone could do it maybe change it to where you see everybody else's text like that. Changing The Colors Of The Pawns Would Be Cool. but that might get confusing. anyway the xat admins are like the people who use their site greedy. so liek you said they probably wouldn't do it. and if they did they would only let people who buy a lot of xats do it. they would probably just make it another expensive power.

6. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

I guess you're right, they should change it, but not too much, or it would be outrageous, imagine if they changed the chat size, everyone would get pissed since they had to make a new background. In a general sense I wish you could move around things and have more customization, it was of my many suggestions, but I highly doubt it will happen. :(