How many games do you have all the trophies or Achievements for?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Seth, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Beating the game without using Vita Chambers must be extremely hard, especially with the big daddies. And the fact it took you less than a week? Ouch..

2. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Finishing the game without vita chambers really isn't hard at all. When you can save the game anywhere why bother with them? The fact that it took me less then a week just goes to show how much I do genuinely enjoy Bioshock.

3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Just To Add to What Casper Said, It Could Have been A Time When he had a lot fo free time, no school, work, etc. Maybe he was doing a speed run and is good at the game. I Fail To understand how beating a game quickly is pathetic Or "sad" in any way.

4. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Hey Mr Iamsobetterthaneveryoneelse
    It's not time wasted if it's time you enjoyed wasting

5. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Well of course you can save any time you want, but what if you forgot to save? What if you got to a big daddy and it killed you?

6. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

I've got another one to add, Tekken 6 making a total of 4. Scenario campaign is a terrible addition. Also the ending movies are like 10 seconds long but i'm enjoying myself so Iamokaywiththis.

7. Rikamaru

Rikamaru Inactive

I only have platinum for two games, Heavy Rain and UFC 2009.

8. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I recently got the platinum for inFamous 2 and I got Resident Evil 5 and never posted.

9. Lavitz

Lol, I just realized a few days ago that my gamerscore really hasn't budged this year.

10. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I think with a lot of good games coming out for the rest of the year, (MGS HD, God of War PSP collection thing, Uncharted 3, MW3, RE4, RE: Operation Raccoon City and FF13-2 which comes out next year and Bioshock Infinite and also Twisted Metal) mine might go up a bit more. Plus I'm debating on getting Catherine or Alice: Madness Returns. I also need to get Uncharted 2 soon. I think I'm done being a trophy hunter. It's just not that fun to me. I might be getting a lot of Wii games also, and a 3DS if I see more games I want.

11. Lavitz

November makes me sad, there's like 10 games I want :(

12. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

It sucks I don't have a job anymore and my bank account is so empty.