How many games do you have all the trophies or Achievements for?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Seth, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Random question... I currently have three, Transformers War For Cybertron, God of War 3 and Assassin's Creed Two. I could have Bayonetta, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Heavy Rain and Black Ops on that note. What about you guys?

2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Retail:
    Call of Duty 4 - 1000/1000
    Fallout 3 - 1550/1550
    Final Fantasy XIII 1000/1000
    Assassin's Creed 2 - 1000/1000

Arcade:
    Monday Night Combat - 200/200
    Afterburner Climax - 200/200
    Harm's Way - 200/200
    DR2: Case Zero - 200/200
    Dash of Destruction - 200/200

Missing 1 or 2 achievements for:
    Modern Warfare 2 - 890/1000 (2 spec ops achievements)
    Prince of Persia: TFS - 950/1000 (missing collectible achievement)
    Banjo Tooie - 190/200 (missing one achievement)
    Braid - 185/200 (speedrun achievement missing)
    Crystal Defenders - 170/200 (missing score achievement)
    Bomberman Live - 175/200 (missing 4 player girl outfit achievement)

3. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

That's not bad... I only have two psn games, but one I've yet to play..

4. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

i have 9
    Eragon 1000/1000
    Open Season 1000/1000
    Two Worlds 1000/1000
    Dragon Age origons 1750/1750
    Worms 200/200
    COD Modern Warfare 2 1000/1000
    COD Modern Warfare 1000/1000
    Harms Way 200/200
    Viva Pinata 1000/1000

As for games i need a few more
    Castle crashers (2 Online)
    Uno (2 Online)
    COD World At War ( 2 Online 1 offline)
    Dorito'd Crash Cource ( a Few)
    Feeding Frenzy (2 That Take A Long time Havent tried Verry Hard)
    Marble Blast Ultra (2 Online)
    Gun (5 most are beating all difficulties)

i might have more but those are off the top of my head, i'm working on most of those just to have them added to the list when i look at my profile.

5. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

I have 0

Achievements are for cooler people then I.

6. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

I don't own an XBox 360, but I play at a friends house when I can. I remember helping her get all of them for Dead Space, aha. We generally don't shoot for achievements though.

7. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I'm actually playing that right now^^

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood I'm missing I wanna say three or four, probably four.

---------- Post added 03-26-2011 at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-01-2011 at 06:06 PM ----------

I platinumed Dead Space 1 a few days ago and I'm working on LittleBigPlanet 2 and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood until I get Mortal Kombat.

8. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

None. I generally only try to get achievements if they're on my way, or they seem like they'd be fun and not too difficult. So far there's always at least one or two achievements on every game that I just didn't feel like doing.

9. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Like the 1440 Minutes of Create trophy for LittleBigPlanet 2. Jeesus

10. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I Got Dragon age II March 8th and i beat it in a few days. I'm only still playign it a lot because the acheivements are so fun to get. I Liek Acheivements that are a real challenge because they add to the game.

11. Avion

Avion Inactive

I don't think I'd be able to play a game that long to try and achieve either, haha but kudos on the guys who did!

It takes some serious effort and skills to that.

12. Courage

Courage Inactive

I never completed achievements in an Xbox game, but I think the most one I got achievements was the game UP. I got 24 out of 42.

13. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

the first game i ever beat was Eragon, me and my brother just enjoyed playing it so we went for the story mode acheivements hen the hidden items one. I did'nt really care about beating games and gamerscore and all that until august -november 2010. i had about 8,500 GS i remember i had 3,500 back in november 2008. i Thought, ive gotten so much in such a long time. and in august and november when i was Beating Dragon Age Origons I unlocked a lot of acheivements so i started going after them and i really liked going for the challenge of some. So I Just Try To Find Hard Acheivement's and see if i can get them or not. if a game has a few left when i'm done with a few playthroughs of the story more Like Dragon Age II i currenty have 2 left on my 3rd plathrough. Some were incredibly easy some took days to work at and i love the extra challenge. i have several profiles so i can get them a few times when i have no new games. at the moment i have 18,612 GS and less than 2 weeks ago it was in the 16,300 range. I Don't Buy games to get gamerscore liek some people, but if it's there why not go after it?

14. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Well recently I've gotten two, Bayonetta and Uncharted Drake's Fortune. I felt like updating this just to see if anyone else has.

15. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

I have 2 platinums so far, Bioshock and Dead Space.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Just got God of War 3, managed it in 3 playthroughs.

16. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

God of War are the easiest platinums.
    Bioshock platinum? Wow.. Honestly that's just sad as hell, i don't know maybe I haven't played it without vita chambers.. Dead Space was easy as hell. However the hardest one I have would probably be Bayonetta. I was so close to it but then my save file got corrupted and such. But I rented the transformers 3 movie game for me and my younger cousin and got the platinum within twelve hours.

17. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Getting all achievements for Bioshock is no easy task. That's a platinum you actually have to work for.

18. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I said that but in a mean way.

19. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Is it sad that I felt like getting the platinum for a game that I thoroughly enjoy?

Please enlighten me as to why it's sad.

20. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Are you implying it's Pathetic? Are Videogames Not About Having Fun While Challenging yourself?