How many Amiibo do you have?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Lavitz, Apr 24, 2017.

?

How many Amiibo do you have?

1. 1-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 6-10

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 11-20

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. 21-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 31-40

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. 50+

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. None

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

Getting close!!! Im still looking out for the bayonetta ones. Gotta grab the corrin ones too eventually

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Quite the collection. Are you ever going to open them? :lol:

Then again I guess it's hypocritical of me to say that since I haven't opened most of mine. Majora's Mask Link is the only one I kind of want right now. I guess I'll finally add a photograph of my amiibos.

[​IMG]

Also, perhaps not the right topic to get into this since it's about collecting amiibo but I feel like this is worth discussing and it's not worth making a new thread for. With the Amiibo for the upcoming Samus game, Nintendo is giving out a new difficulty mode, Samus in a new suit, and a tool to help you find nearby Metriods. https://www.facebook.com/Nintendo3D...152295156770/1588198324585486/?type=3&theater

I mean, on one hand, Nintendo has to offer extra features for amiibos. That's the main point. Though on the other hand I worry they might be getting into the "on disc DLC" territory. It's a tough balance to make it feel like they're "adding" content and not "locking off" content.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Lavitz likes this.