How many Amiibo do you have?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Lavitz, Apr 24, 2017.

?

How many Amiibo do you have?

1. 1-5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 6-10

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. 11-20

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. 21-30

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 31-40

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 50+

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  7. None

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lavitz

Lavitz Got it bad, got it bad, got it bad. Staff Member

Feel free to share any interesting stories or why you collect Amiibo as well.

2. Miles

Miles General instigator Staff Member

so i own a lot of amiibo. love being able to look at em up on my shelf! *picture below is most of them not all * [​IMG]

Sykikal, vengvong and Lavitz like this.
  3. vengvong

vengvong Eromanga Sensei

where's the option for 0

4. Sykikal

Sykikal Power Top Commanding Administrator Staff Member

Link, Shulk, Mewtwo, Captain Falcon, Ness, Charizard, Pacman.

Old story about getting a Gold Mario amiibo that I feel is relevant here:

http://www.videogameinfo.net/forums/threads/amiibo-discussion.5088/#post-43853

Lavitz likes this.
  5. Lavitz

6. Sykikal

No problem. Enough new amiibo have been introduced since that thread was created that I feel like a poll asking people to specify which ones they have is no longer practical. I think the thread is different enough and enough time has passed to justify a new thread.

7. Lavitz

I didn't think I'd ever do this, but I'm collecting Amiibo now. Everything except Wolf Link and Shulk was on clearance at Wal-Mart. On one hand, it's good that they were so cheap but I was told it's only because they're not stocking any more Amiibo, which means no way for me to get them locally anymore.

[​IMG]

I ordered all of these from Australia for well under MSRP in NA, they came to around $9.80 USD each including shipping. All new in box. Also have the Chibi Robo 3DS Amiibo bundle and Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival coming from BestBuy, both on clearance.

[​IMG]

I have both Corrins, Bayonetta, Cloud and Skyward Sword Link pre-ordered. I'm planning to pre-order Cloud/Bayonetta P2, and MM/TP Links as well when they're available.

I'm trying to get these cheap as possible, not paying more than MSRP and not paying MSRP unless it's a new Amiibo. Part of the reason why I never bothered before was the cost. I don't really have a plan, I guess I'm just focusing on Smash Bros series and any other good deals I can find. I'm looking for the Fire Emblem Echoes 2 pack too, but it's sold out everywhere. I'd like the other 30th Anniversary Links but they're so expensive, hopefully they get reprinted.

Sykikal likes this.
  8. Sykikal

I didn't know you could get them discounted from Australia. I kind of assumed the increased shipping costs would cancel it out. Out of curiosity, how many of these have you two used? Alot of the ones I have are just for Smash Bros, some of the ones I used for Smash Bros. but some I didn't see the need. I've left several of my amiibo sealed. I guess my theory is that eventually, a game will come out that I want to use them on or eventually they'll go up dramatically in price and I'll want to sell them on eBay, whichever comes first. Though who knows, they might just sit around on my shelf forever.

9. Lavitz

I'm just displaying them in box, so I've used none.

10. Miles

Miles General instigator Staff Member

i have only used the zelda ones as of late because of BOTW but they're mainly to look at right now, if some games down the road have compatibility with them i'll definitely give them a try.

11. shadowray7

shadowray7 Resident Maki Worshipper

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lavitz likes this.