How big of a part of your day is music?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Sykikal, Mar 1, 2010.

1. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

NOw That My Internet Troubles Are Over And I Dont Have To Work For 2 Weeks Ill Be Listening To A Lot Of Music

2. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Haxaras, do you often listen to your music via the internet or radio? Most of the times I would listen to mine on the internet.

3. Flubz

Flubz Inactive

Music is my everyday schedule... Im puttin songs on my ipod every 5minutes :lol:! haha music is my soul. if we didnt have music, this world wouldnt have no escape.

4. Vintage

Vintage Inactive

I love music. o.0

i`m listening to it 24/7. Even while I sleep I play my ipod. :O

5. Bassman

Bassman Inactive

I tend to put music on when I want to sleep! If I hear more than one track then I obviously wasn't as tired as I thought!

I do listen other times, when I don't want to go to sleep, in the car being an obvious one! At least the CD player in my car has a socket to plug an MP3 player.

I have a fair amount of stuff recorded on the SD card in my DSi (PS3 can record in the correct format) plus a couple of cheap(ish) 2GB MP3 players (Sony ones when they were under £20) which gives a fair amout of space for music on the move, so that I can listen when the mood takes me!

6. TheJuiceBox

TheJuiceBox Inactive

Music is certainly part of my everyday life. Basically I always got the tunes cranked up on my iPod whenever I'm doing something.

Music all day, everyday.

7. iBleh

iBleh Inactive

I dont listen to music alot. I either replay a song i like a few times them stop and thats it for the day.

8. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

I listen to talk radio more then I listen to music.

When I am playing music, its often when I'm playing a game or when I'm driving, never inbetween.

9. Tasha

Tasha Inactive

You couldn't have said it better dawg. :)

10. Nix

Nix Inactive

I always listen to music it connects to your sourrundings.

11. Courage

Courage Inactive

Music is a big thing to me in life, I do hear music every single day ( because I get my mobile phone to school ) so yeah I like music a lot.

12. Gino

Gino Inactive

Its a very big part of my day indeed I cant do anything without the right tune man :)

13. Rikamaru

Rikamaru Inactive

Music is pretty much my whole day, whether it's in-game music or the credits to a movie/show, also the fact that I play drums, so yeah, the only time I don't play drums is when my parents are home.