Horror group power review

Discussion in 'Spell-checker's topic' started by Spell-checker, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

Well, I’ll sum it up for you in a few words. It’s almost identical to blastpro, blastban, and blastde and in this you get extra smilies, and you get to choose how big the animation is, you can position it, things that you would love.

Now, let’s get to the BAD part.

Let me start off by saying it isn’t as bad as blastpro, blastban, and blastde, though I still don’t like it, it’s very disappointing.

They ruined their chance to bring some more fun Halloween smilies into xat, and imagine people being able to use them as long as they were subscriber, that’s the best part of group smilie powers.

Now, the sad thing is, just like blastpro, blastban, and blastde, you need to buy more of the SAME POWER, to unlock the animations, which is obviously not fair to you.

I’m not saying that I HATE this power by any means, I mean some of the smilies are nice, but it’s not really what I wanted. I thought maybe we’d have a good deal on this, I’d rather they make it 1,000 xats, unlimited, about 10 more smilies, and maybe make you buy less to unlock the animations, or unlock all for you. I like some of the smilies, I really do. But making you pay so much to unlock animations is not fair. It’s like the blast powers, they were disappointing, and way too overpriced.

2. TheD3monE

TheD3monE Inactive

Well i like some smilies ,but it's like no that expensive man just 300 in store nothing much.

3. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

haha are you serious? you need more smiles(horror)? we are sick and tired of smile powers:@

people will buy that power only for the animated picture on the background..who cares about smiles???

4. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

Sorry to make this post short, as I already posted my thoughts on the Horror power, but it seems like Xat is beginning to make animated powers, as I hoped. If they do, this would spice up the powers a little bit, which I would not mind buying animated powers.

5. Spell-checker

Spell-checker Junior Gamer

You might say it's nothing much, but if you want all the animated backgrounds, you do know that will be a lot to buy, right?

6. Avion

Avion Inactive

I still find that ridiculous.. :@

7. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

horror and all the blast powers are just a joke:@