Have you ever opened up one of your consoles?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sykikal, May 3, 2015.

1. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Every single word of that sentence.

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Why? For fun?
    Guessing you're trolling but I'll bite, why? It's not as if the Wii U is broken or needs to be taken apart.

What do you mean three times? Did you break three different DS? You could have still used it to play GBA games, which the 3DS can't do, and it sometimes helps to have a backup in case something happens to your 3DS (eg. like now).

Maybe it's worth trying again with something cheap. It's just that I had a different experience than you (eg., the stuff I try to take apart breaks more often than not). I tried taking out my Laptop's hard drive to recover some data but the devices I bought for it couldn't read it (or I couldn't figure out how to use them properly), and afterwards I couldn't figure out how to put the hard drive back in (but the computer was broken anyway so I didn't try that hard). Disassembly/electronic related stuff just hasn't really gone well for me. I'm not really sure where to start because none of my stuff is broken/needs repair except my old PC which I already sort of took apart. I don't know if the ribbon cable is a lone exception of something particularly difficult or if this would be a trend with all my devices.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  3. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Yeah I don't know, it's not really something I liked studied for. Lot of stuff seems common sense to me. I help my mom with some stuff that she doesn't know that seems easy for me. Same with Ezrioel I think.

4. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Yeah, 3 different DS lites. I literally had another 3 DS lites so i think it's all good. This was before I had the 3DS and DSi.

5. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Okay.. so why did you have six DS lites?

6. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Got the first one from my parents, dad got another three off eBay, and i got another 2 on my family friend's birthday (they were the ones giving the gifts for some reason LOL)