Have you ever done something you've regretted?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sykikal, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Have you ever done something you've regretted? If so, what was it? One thing that comes to mind is the time I went to a party and forgot to bring socks. The entire party I was uncomfortable and the shoes were rubbing blisters. I kept thinking "If only if had worn socks".

2. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

Our past is what makes our present, to find fault in our past actions is an afront to our current selves.

But yeah, this one time I had a gatorade that was 2 years past it's exp date. I never want to go through that night again.

3. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

A lot of things, I just don't want to explain them all.

4. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Yea I really hate not wearing socks, Which is why I never forget them. I also dislike people that don't EVER wear socks.

Something I really regret, Is buying all the useless things that I never ended up using over the years.

I keep thinking "Imagine how much money I could have had instead."

5. KDUDE

KDUDE Inactive

Thats an easy one, because I regret a bunch of things.The one I regret the most is smoking cigarettes. I hate the coughing and phlegm that builds up the most.

6. atnatewosd

atnatewosd Inactive

well once my mom told me not to go out side because she was going to go some where, but when she left i went out side and then i was playing football suddenly i broke my arm and then i said "i should of stayed home"

7. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Yeah Phsyc also probably regrets unbanning you :$

8. Runner

Runner Inactive

i think i regret not doing well in school