Halo Forge coming to Windows 10

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Shiny Ablico, May 21, 2016.

• by Shiny Ablico, May 21, 2016 at 7:07 AM
  • Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

It was announced on Wednesday that Halo's forge utility will be made available to Windows 10 PC users. With the built-in integration with Xbox One and Windows 10 it will now be available to customize and test on Windows 10 platforms and then back to Halo 5: Guardians trough advanced file sharing.

Some of the features included are as follows:

• Keyboard & Mouse Support – For the first time ever, Forgers will have the option of using a keyboard & mouse allowing for more precision control than ever before.
    • Increased Resolution – Support for multiple resolutions including 4k.
    • Test and Play with Friends – Enlist the help of Friends to help build, test, and play your Forge creations on Windows 10.
    • Build on Windows 10 and Publish to Xbox One – Experiences built on Windows 10 can be published to and played on Xbox One, opening the doors for countless new experiences to be enjoyed by players all over the world.
    Read more at https://news.xbox.com/2016/05/19/fo...e-comes-to-windows-10-pc/#iouZKuIMfmXst2ey.99

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Shiny Ablico, May 21, 2016.

1. Sykikal
    I'm not complaining, from my perspective it's a good thing to get access to more games, but I feel like Xbox One has very few actual exclusives. It's the first console in a few generations that I have no real motivation to get.
  2. Shiny Ablico
    I have a similar feeling about the playstation 4/4.5
  3. Sykikal
    I feel like I'm on the verge of starting a console war. :P
    I don't blame you considering most games are multiplat, though I feel like PS4 at least has more exclusives than Xbox One. Bloodborne, InFamous 4, The Order: 1886, Last of Us remastered (original is still on PS3), Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, etc.
  4. Shiny Ablico
    While that is true only on of those games appeal to me, which is my problem.