Rockstar recently announced the "Last Team Standing" update for Grand Theft Auto 5. This update includes new guns, creator mode features, gear, vehicles, ten new jobs, and an event Playlist.
- New guns include an automatic gun called the Heavy Shotgun, and the mid ranged Marksman rifle.
- New Last Team Standing jobs that don't allow respawning are available in creator mode.
- A new playlist is available, giving players who complete it the "Please Stop Me" manhunt mask. players also receive 3 Sticky Bombs, 3 Grenade,s 3 Molotovs, 100 Sniper bullets, 200 Shotgun shells, 500 Rifle rounds, and Body Armor.
- Players will earn double RP for participating in Last Team Standing events, including the playlist. The crew RP bonus will also be increased up to 20%. These methods stack, meaning players can earn up to 140% more RP than normal.
- The betting cap has been increased to $10,000, and during this weekend in Last Team Standing events the first $7,000 of the bets will be placed automatically for free.
- New vehicles (two cars and two motorcycles) )include Canis Kalahari topless, Furore GT, LCC Innovation, and the Shitzu Hakuchou.
- Ten new Last Team Standing missions have been released, including Alta, Del Perro Freeway, and Grand Banks.
There is still no word from Rockstar regarding online heists since Rockstar announced that they would be delayed back in June. Grand Theft Auto 5 has already been released for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and it is scheduled to be released on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this November. The game's release on PC has been delayed until January of 2015.