Grand Theft Auto

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Shadow, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Pointy

Pointy (☞゚∀゚)☞ Staff Member

You can still use your character from the old console, just any future progression can't be transferred over.

2. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Oh, I already knew that. I thought it was saying you could transfer from Xbox 360 to PS3 but once you go to a new gen, it's only one console. Thanks for clearing that up.

3. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

So I was running from the cops and hid in an alley in front of a garage, the door opened up and I was allowed to park my car in there. There is no icon for it on the map at all. What is up with that?

4. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Was it in single player? I've found a couple of those and they always fucking delete my cars.

5. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Yes and I just went back to check, the car is gone. It's like a troll garage

6. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Yeah, fuck single player. Seriously. I wanted to keep a Banshee and that shit deleted it. Fuck that, I'll just drive my Banshee online while I murder people.

7. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I tried playing online, I got thrown into a lobby with a ton of people and some dude talking when I chose private session. I then was told to go buy some new clothes and had the money but every item was "not available" when I tried to buy it.

8. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

That's really weird. I think when you're in a public you can switch to private. As for the clothing problem, that I have no idea but it explains so much.

9. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I want to create a GTA: V crew. I found a song that we can use as our official 'crew song'

If other crews try to take up arms against us, I'll lay waste to their ranks and tear them asunder. All shall fall before the unrelenting and merciless maw of my ever-hungry K/D Ratio.

10. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Our official crew? Like a VGI GTA 5 crew? It's crossed my mind. I wasn't sure if there were enough people interested in it. I guess it couldn't hurt.

11. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I wasn't talking about VGI. I just mean whoever shares my insatiable thirst for blood and flies under my banner would play it as an official song. I wanna get an Xbone and GTA: V. It's not that I miss the game or find it fun. I just wanna kill everything. I wanna murder everything that moves.

12. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Why is GTAV not crossplatform? It shows (and allows) people to use either a controller or M&K

I beat some dude in armwrestling using a controller

Played online all day yesterday, rank 8 so far. I don't really do any "missions" other than holding up stores, selling cars and the missions that can be done in single player. Haven't met any hackers other than being invited to hacked sessions. Met some guy who killed me because I beat him in arm wrestling then went into passive mode and ran from me. Another guy killed me but then let me get into his car and helped me outrun the cops, we stuck together for a bit till I was sniped.

I like following people around just to see what they're doing, maybe help if I can though admittedly sometimes they'll just try to kill you. I want a Coquette and a Zentorno but they're so damn expensive. I was barely able to afford a 2 car garage by some gas station.

13. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

When you get too close to people they start assessing you as a threat and prepare to fight. There's no real way to tell who's a friendly and who isn't. Some people, like me, kill anything regardless.

If you do missions for a few hours, you can make some serious cash. I used to do missions for a few hours at a time and with ammo and accidentally destroying my 9,000$ car a few too many times, I'd still walk away with several hundred thousand to a million.

14. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I did somehow get involved in a mission to "steal a titan" everyone ran off, one dude even stole my car, I still ended up getting there second and let everyone fight and kill each other in the hangar. Saw some chick (character) run into the plane so I bolted around the corner and jumped in behind her and sat in the passenger seat, she landed it and completed the mission for both of us :y:

15. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

That's a co-op mission. Everybody is technically working together so it doesn't matter if you're in it when the mission is completed or not. The person who stole your car is what i like to call a :dukecurse3:. You can set permissions for your car in the little sub menu. (Friends, crew, passengers, nobody, everybody, friends & crew.) You can also use it to request your car to be delivered at any time.

That mission is one of the highest paying or was the last time I was playing but I personally hate it and any missions to do with flying vehicles and flying vehicles in general.

16. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I figured since no one was really coming up "red" for me when I aimed at people but people still died, so many people. She was taking off when I jumped in, since I started late and didn't really do anything, I felt lucky I was able to hitch a ride to victory.

Yeah I figured that out afterwards, I have it set to passengers. No one drives my car.

I love flying, I consider myself a pretty damn good pilot almost regardless of the game but fuck, GTA V's flying controls suck ass compared to GTA IV

17. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

I did a mission where 2 teams fight over a briefcase. Good fucking god that was fun. Not only did I cum out on top in kills, I also delivered the briefcase personally.

I probably have it set to friends. My bro Enzovon is the best GTA driver you will ever meet. He's insanely amazing at driving in GTA. "No one drives my car." That about sums it up though.

I just find flying annoying in general. Sure you can get places faster but the vehicles blow up so easy and some are hard to land when you need to and you can't do as much in a plane. Cars are slower but so much more versatile and useful.

18. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I like bikes

19. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

Fuck those too. I HATE wrecking into stuff and getting sent flying off. My bike goes flying, gets stuck behind something and I don't have any armor. I love my bullet-proof ...... fuck. I forgot what my car was again. The Black supercar I always drive. Whatever, that thing is a fucking tank. It's fast and gets me where I need to go. People have a hard time shooting through the back window as well.

20. Shiny Ablico

Shiny Ablico Protector of the People

I actually run a crew with about 20 members, I am not the most active but all the members are. Soul Miners.