Gallade Or Gardevoir

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by Nin10dO, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Which Pokemon do you like better: Gardevoir or Gallade? Gardevoir is Phychic type and Gallade is Fighting and Phychic type.

2. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

I personally like gallade better. However I think that gallade could use a different haircut <.<

3. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

Gardevoir, I use it in non-traditional ways which actually isn't that hard to do. Gallade is.. well I dislike it.

4. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

I don't really see an opportunity where I would ever use a gardevoir tbh.

5. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

Then you aren't looking harde enough ;p no, but seriously I like it for the uncommon property it holds. Gallade is kinda common.. and considering the recent metagame changes lately (for those that know what I speak of) it'll even be more common.

6. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Gallade all the way. It's just better in everything Gardevoir can't be. Or would ever want to be.

7. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

:lol: that's true, but gardevoir is a special based attacker, and gallade is one of the very rare physical attackers. So I personally dont see how say on a monotype team you could use a gardevoir, when theres other even better supports and sweeps to choose from.

8. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

Gardevoir is just epic~ tier wise it sucks in anything above Under Used.. but it's a nice Pokemon if you know how to use it. Gallade is just too common for my liking. Sorry XD

9. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

:lol: this is an opinion thread, no need to be sorry. Anyways I don't see gallade all that much anymore though, and on the rare occasions that I do, it's usually hard to counter if my special sweeper :gengar: has been taken out in early-game.

10. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

Indeed. That's another reason I love it XD If you use it correctly it can actually cause a lot of rage quits. ;3

11. bobsephens

bobsephens Inactive

Gallade

gallade owns all the time and has better stab

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

gallade will pawn gardevoir anytime

12. TheD3monE

TheD3monE Inactive

I love both actually they are awesome.Gallade can be bulky, and a good attacker at the same time.This is the bulky gallade set i cam up with Gallade

Nature:CareFul
    Ev's spread:252 spdef 252 hp 4 attack
    Move's:Bulk up, closecombat, phychos shift,leafblade
    This set has done good for me,but it has also failed at some pionts XD. Heres my Gardevor set

Gardevor:

Nature:Calm
    Ev's spread:252 spdef 252hp 4 spattack
    move's:calm mind, phychic, thunderbolt, and willow wisp
    This gardevior is pure awesomness it has low defense so willow wisp can take care of tis defense and stuff.Well that's about ti hope you liked my pokemon's.

13. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

Gardevoir, simply because it came first and Gallade to me is somewhat of poorly thought out of a spin off.

14. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

what do you mean by that casper? because gallade is a physical attacker like most overpowered male only pokes, it is a pain to take out.

15. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

You just answered your own question Tom. "Because Gallade is a physical attacker like most over-powered* male only pokes." That's why. I'm not saying it's bad, yet I agree that it was poorly thought up as a spin off. In most aspects they all are since they follow the same build.

16. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

no, what I meant by that was, how can it be a spinoff if the others are special attackers and gallade is a physical attacker? It doesn't make sense to me, because spinoffs often require the same attributes, but I have yet to see one that goes in the completely different direction.

17. Kaix

Kaix Inactive

Well then you should have specified. Anyway it's still has one typing that remains the same.. anyway... it's still wasn't well thought up. I mean really <,< "oh look at me I'm a psychic/fighting thing hear me rawr and watch me die rather quickly"... But nonetheless its still an opinionated thing. There is no right answer~

18. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

rofl... I bet you can do gardevoir too kaix =P, that was funny. But I still don't really understand the spinoff thing, because they are complete opposites other than the fact that they're psychic...

19. Loyolity1

Loyolity1 Inactive

i dont use either but the one i like more is gallade because 1 its faster and 2 its more usefull in wifi battle to take out other pokemon in my case

20. tomhammer3

tomhammer3 Inactive

THANK YOU! Finally someone with some common sense, rofl. I kid dark. But I don't think kaix really does have any common sense <.<