Final Fantasy XIV Discussion

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Fenrir, May 2, 2015.

1. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

Thought i would make this thread considering a good amount of us have the game and are currently playing it!
    If you have anything to say about the game here is the place for it!!

I hit level 15 earlier today, gotta catch up on my quests as soon as possible, where is everyone else so far?

2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

3. Fenrir

i lose interest fast sometimes :steiner:

4. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

I got to level 50 but didn't get the expansion. I feel like I gave it a good run and liked it but I'm not sure if I enjoyed it enough to continue paying the monthly fee, especially when there are lots of games I have to play that don't require it. I feel like it requires too much of a time investment for me now anyways in order to make significant progress. Which is pretty standard for MMORPG, nothing wrong with that.

I'm curious, how have the updates been since the expansion? Are you still doing the weekly raids?

5. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Updates have been okay, but I'm looking forward to 3.2 in Feb when the new raid is released. Relic weapons were released in 3.15 recently so I'm working on getting that right now. Still doing weekly raid for gear, but we already killed every boss.

6. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

Sykikal got to level 50? Last I knew, you were having issues talking to an NPC just to continue a quest tree.

7. Fenrir

been thinking of playing this again, after i finish bravely second and Dark souls i won't have much to play afterwards for a little bit ! this time i can play it on my laptop. o:

8. Knagg

You should join me Miles. :)

9. Fenrir

sounds fun! want me to make a new character? i can start playing today

10. Sykikal

That was a long time ago. :grumpy:

11. Knagg

I remember when you had issues figuring out the Map and what means what despite the map legend being right next to it.

12. Sykikal

Again, a long time ago, what are you bringing this up for?:| I've always had issues with maps. Sure, they show me where I am and my destination, but so do mazes. I still have to figure out which walls to maneuver around or what stairs to climb to reach a certain point.

13. Knagg

A little teasing never hurt anyone Sykikal. :P I mean no offense. Just that you've improved greatly