File for every OU/Uber Pokemon with best movesets

Discussion in 'Pokémon hacking' started by Sykikal, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Hello, I've made .pkm for some of the most commonly used and most powerful Pokemon, along with their move sets, and compiled them into a convenient .rar file. Credit to Smogon and it's contributors for most of the movesets/EVs used in these sets. To the best of my knowledge, all the information, moves, abilities, stats, etc. is legal (So the Pokemon appear as legitimate Pokemon to the average viewer), though I went through quite a lot of these, and I may have made some mistakes. If there are any, please let me know.

You need winrar to access the file after downloading, you can get winrar here quickly and easily http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm .

www.video-game-info.com/OU.rar

Notes: I believe I got all of the common OUs, and their optimal moveset/EV list. If there are any missing that you feel should be here, let me know.

www.video-game-info.com/Uber.rar

Notes: Includes some OUs that I thought could be useful for ubers (Like Blissey). Does not include Deoxys (Normal form), or Wynaut due to them being outclassed by Deoxys attack and Wobbuffet, respectively. Does not include Arcues at this time due to the EV limitations of the level 100 event version (That is the only legitimate way to obtain Arcues at this time). Additionally, I just didn't feel like looking up the information for a new event, and designing a full pkm collection for a Pokemon that will likely be replaced soon.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2009
  2. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Really good idea phsyc, I haven't been able to find something like this in the past when I was looking for a bunch of pre-made smogon sets

3. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Holy Crap, this must have taken you forever.

4. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Well I think he'd have them over time considering how many requests he does

5. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Most of the Pokemon were taken from "templates", for example I made one Pokemon, and just edited the moves/pokemon to get a completely different one.

I could do each Pokemon in about a minute or two, and there are a few hundred Pokemon there (Some of them are the same Pokemon just different sets), so it took a couple of hours.

Though, I had already made most of them for my own competitive battling purposes, and in hacking requests. I figured I might as well make the rest of them, and upload them for everyone to use (So they don't have to spend hours making them like I did).

6. Roddy

Roddy Inactive

This will be very useful for competitive battlers. I've been looking for something like this for a while now.

7. Makyura

Makyura Inactive

This is amazing Ive been looking for something like this. I am a competitive so this will be helpful for testing teams on wifi rather than the usual Shoddy.

8. picosa

picosa Inactive

Nice, this will come in handy as another team option

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  9. this is good. im not a leecher. i didnt join just for this

10. Bassman

Bassman Inactive

Thank you for your efforts. i do a fair amount of Pokemon Requests at Project Pokemon (currently the only one doing them unfortunately) so those .pkm files will be very useful. I have over 1500 .pkm files I have picked up from reliable sources so far or made for various people.

11. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

The tier I think changes over time. Some Pokemon get switched in and out.