[Feb 21, 2015] Weekly gaming night #2

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Sykikal, Feb 15, 2015.

You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
Weekly gaming night #2, February 22nd
Confirmed Attendees: 3
Posted By: Sykikal
Start Date: Feb 21, 2015 06:00 PM
End Date: Feb 22, 2015 12:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -08:00 PST
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 3
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Our first weekly gaming night seemed to go well, so I thought I'd continue doing it.

Results from last time:

Participants from last week: Pinapplease, Numb, Shadow, Ezreol, TheWolfsHeart, Sykikal.

Smash bros for Wii U - 4(Sykilal, Numb, Miles, azure)
    CS: Go - 4 (Numb, Sykikal, Shadow, Miles)

League of Legends -4 (Sykikal, Numb, Miles, azure)
    Damned - 3 (Shadow, azure, Sykikal)
    Diablo 2 - 3 (Miles, Sykikal, Shadow)
    Mario Kart 8 - 3 (Sykikal, Veng, azure)
    Smite - 3 (Numb, azure, Sykikal)

If you have any games to post not already mentioned here, or you didn't post last time, feel free to update your post. Voting lasts until Wednesday 11:59PM PST, after which I'll tally up the votes again and decide on which game to play.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  2. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

On one hand I don't want to repeat the same thing too often, but on the other hand "If it aint broke, don't fix it". Smash Bros and CS: Go seem like the most popular choices right now, so I'm going with that again, sorry veng.

Saturday, February 21st.

Super Smash Bros on Wii U from 6PM -8PM PST

Counter Strike: Go Starting at 8PM PST

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  3. CROWley

CROWley Inactive

This reminds me of something I saw on YouTube years ago and tried to set up something similar myself.
    Zeldathon Post 1 The Beginning

This guy and his friends were playing through all the current Zelda games together. I was watching it as they were periodically uploading and it was so damn awesome. I wanted to do something similar with Halo back in 2012. I was intending to get all the games.

At some point in 2014 I tried to get my brothers and a friend to join me but those cock-bites all made excuses and lied instead of having the balls to just say they weren't interested. I played through the first Halo and I absolutely detest it. That was an extremely stressful 8 hours and I had no energy or motivation to continue beyond that.

I have most of the Halo games. I'm missing Halo and Halo 2 (PC), Halo: Spartan Assault, Halo 4, Master Chief collection, Halo Wars, (Halo: Spartan Assault may have been a Games with Gold game for the Xbone but I don't have one of those so I don't count it)

I always felt something like this would work well on a forums because we could at least periodically post updates on the game we were playing if it wasn't online and we couldn't all meet up.