Favorite GBA Game

Discussion in 'Classic gaming' started by WindowsXpHelp, Dec 11, 2009.

1. WindowsXpHelp

WindowsXpHelp Inactive

Does anyone have a really good game they like?
    If so, please tell me!

2. Yukinari

Yukinari Keep up the Streak!

Game&Watch Gallery 4 along with Mario&Luigi: SuperStar Saga.

3. Beast9thousand

Beast9thousand Inactive

I love all the Mario games... But the first mario game ever made is stupid.. you have to kill donkey kong..

4. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

Pokemon Ruby. THE BEST. inb4 emerald is way better I DON'T HAVE IT:@

5. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Yeah, I'm torn between Ruby Or Emerald. Sapphire Is the same as ruby except for a different set of pokemon. Groudon is just the better one IMO.

6. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

I'll go with what Gmoz and SethStarScream said and go with Pokemon Ruby, the last of the fantastic Pokemon games.

7. Omega Jagd Wolf

Omega Jagd Wolf Loading...

the pokemon series and Golden sin series are amazing...honorably mentioned shining force and soul series..

8. Makyura

Makyura Inactive

pokemon ruby ftw
    so many people dislike the hoenn region they just didn't know how to appreciate it

9. Snow

Snow Dedicated Member

My favourite is Pokemon Emerald, though sadly, I lost it in my car, and it's been lost ever since. :'(

10. SkullKandy

SkullKandy Inactive

Pokemon Firered. =]
    I've always wanted emerald.. but i've never gotten it.

11. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

hmm i say for me it would have to be sonic advanced 1 2 and 3

12. Extreme

Extreme Limit Breaker

any pokemon gba games..i don't mind(ex:ruby,emerald)

13. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Mario and Luigi Super star Saga, Pokemon games and advanced wars.

14. Liza

Liza Inactive

Golden Sun 1&2, Metroid: Zero Mission, and practically any pokemon game you can find. As far as I can tell, none will dissapoint and I have beaten all storylines but Golden Sun 2

15. dale

dale Inactive

would have to be pokemon emerald pokemon ruby and pokemon sapphire and sim city :%D

16. CYANID3

CYANID3 Inactive

Id have to say my faovrites are the pokemon games, always fun to mess with their insides, change the pokemon, change the sprites, change the maps. I love it.

17. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

I typically play sports games, such games are Madden NFL series and Basketball. I enjoy playing Mario Games too. To be honest, I find no interest in Pokemon because certain action games like Pokemon is not my type. Don't get me wrong, I do like some action games like Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy. Those are cool fighting games.

18. CYANID3

CYANID3 Inactive

Pokemon isn't an action game. Mortal Kombat and Final Fantasy aren't the same either. They all three are in seperate video game catagories. :stab:

19. Reggie

Reggie Limit Breaker

But Mortal Kombat is a better game than Pokemon is in my opinion, and 'catching em all seems kind of boring, and Ash is a better trainer on the cartoon series than the video game. Sorry if I mislead you.

20. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

Pokemon and Final Fantasy are in RPG.