Favorite DS games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by TheUndeadPie, Jul 9, 2008.

1. TheUndeadPie

TheUndeadPie Inactive

What are your favorite DS games? I like the Pokemon ones...

2. Nack

Nack Inactive

Etrian Odyessy.

3. Funke

Funke Inactive

Pokemon, Megaman, FF3, a couple more I can't think of.

4. Omega Jagd Wolf

Omega Jagd Wolf Loading...

Fav ds games

Pokemon D/P , Hoshigami (Ruining Blue Earth Remix) ,Zelda Phantom Hourglass,
    Dementium , Final fantast Tactic A2 , Yugioh 2008 , Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword.

5. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Pearl,ACWW,Star fox command, New super mario bros, Pokemon Md2, Ranger 1. DQM J.

6. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

My Favorites

Pokemon D/P, Kirby Squeak Squad, Star Fox Command, Metroid Prime Hunters, New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart DS, Zelda Phantom Hourglass. There are probably more but I haven't played so until then this is it.

7. Nack

Nack Inactive

You, good sir, win.

8. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

I know I win

9. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Pok?mon Diamond is likely my favorite DS game. Pheonix wright series is fun to (Not so much the gameplay, but the story). Other than that some alright games might have the New Super Mario Bros., and Kirby: Canvas Curse. There are likely more, but that's all that comes to mind.

10. Nack

Nack Inactive

It looks like Phsy also wins.

11. Gematria

Gematria Inactive

Usually fighting games, like DBZ.

12. Riko

Riko Inactive

Final Fantasy XII

Well i like Final Fantasy XII and Yu-Gi-Oh GX Spirit Caller and Pokemon ( but don't reply that you don't like Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Attached Files:

• 158.jpg
      158.jpg
      File size:
      6.3 KB
      Views:
  13. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

I love Phantom Hourglass since i picked it up :D

14. Super Smash Bros. Fan

Super Smash Bros. Fan My first forum...

Games that you can't take online mine is New Super Mario Bros. It's basiclly the original but with a twist. You can play with up to 4 local friend offline in minigame. Once me and my 3 younger half-sister play minigames together and it was so much fun! You can also play Mario Vs. Luigi with a buddy of yours and see who is the Mario Bros. master. I always win.
    The games that you can take online that would be Pokemon Diamond. Although it sucks that you can't do Wi-Fi battles with people all over the world until you beat the Elite Four.
    Both I recommend you get.

15. Gogeta

Gogeta Inactive

oh thats easy

pokemon d/p ,zelda phantom hourglass and ...
    ELITE BEAT AGENTS :woop: