Evil Bardock Revealed!!!!

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by BoldHeart, Jan 10, 2015.

1. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

Evil Bardock
    [​IMG]
    Evil Bardock in Dragon Ball Online

Evil Bardock is a state taken on by Bardock in Dragon Ball Online after being taken control of by Miira. In this form, Bardock's power increases as he is able to fight the members of the Time Patrol. Bardock's appearance changes so that his eyes become permanently red, and he wears dark Battle Armor. Whilst working for Miira, he also gains a unique mask. Masked Bardock is playable in the God Mission series of Dragon Ball Heroes.

2. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Who's Miira?

3. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i think him?

4. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

Dragon Ball Online is actually pretty damn fun. I've played it with a English patch, and I was so much for it to come to the States. But I highly doubt it would be popular.

5. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i use to play that game but i had no one to play it with back then. i wish i knew you back then so i could play it with you. the pvp was stupid though. just 2 guys standing infront of eachother doing random shit idk

6. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

7. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Thought DBO was shut down?
    You doubt? With the new DBZ series coming out, the DBZ movies, Xenoverse being the only real PC DBZ game. DBO would be a hit

8. Knagg

Knagg Destroyer of Opinions

Yes, it would be a hit. But it won't come to the states. Just like PSO2. The Dragon Ball 3DS games never came to the States either. It's sad, the west just doesn't get as much DBZ love as the East does.

9. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

They need to give DBZ a chance :(

10. Marly

Marly Gamer

Xenoverse is pretty much a DBO successor.

Besides, DBO sucked- PSO2 is actually a good game that never saw Western release because Sega of America is run by lobotomized chimpanzees that thought Sonic Boom was a better idea.

11. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

[​IMG]