Dragon Ball Super

Discussion in 'Anime' started by BoldHeart, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

That's because it's pointing you to the Cannon tv show/series. Not the actual word

I hope so, I loved BoG, a rehashing sucks but maybe some of the scenes will look better/different than the movie which was really CGI in some areas like the city chase scene.

I'm wondering why they are redoing it though, I'm thinking because people would be confused if they picked up DBS right after DBZ without seeing any of the movies which are usually considered not canon, and wonder where this Beerus guy came from and what he's all about. Would make the most sense to me. If it started right after BoG, so much confusion will ensue from more casual fans who have never been required to watch a movie to follow the show before.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  2. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

[​IMG]

3. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

What do you know, they started the new content on episode 15 :P

[​IMG]

4. Sykikal

Oh no. It's happening again. They're redoing Resurrection of F. I guess having three episodes in a row of new content was just too difficult.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

May God help us all. See y'all in another 15 episodes.

New quality smiley in dishonor of DB Super :quality:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  5. Fenrir

Fenrir Luminary of the stars!!

i have yet to start.... afraid to do so actually

6. Sykikal

You're not missing out on much, but I find it a little odd that you seemed excited about it before and now didn't even bother to try it.

7. Fenrir

yeah, i kinda got my hopes up on this one....

Well atleast Dragonball is good.

8. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive Staff Member

I WARNED YOU ABOUT DB SUPER BRO!!!!

I TOLD YOU DOG!

9. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

there is only 1 episode that has bad images. the fight of goku ssj3 against beerus which is still fun to watch. i think you should stop exaggerating. most people agree that despite this, that the rest is still pretty good. you can either join the gang of trolls that bitch over one episode and miss out or the gang of dbz fans that still have a good time watching dbs. it would be a shame if you missed out on it. if your up for it, i wouldnt mind watching all of the episodes with you over cytube or xat. i havent seen the ones after goku fights beerus

well syk, its not just the movies copy pasted. theres more content to enjoy then that and i find it enjoyable

in my opinion, the fight of ssjg goku against beerus was pretty satisfying and full of content. if your someone that enjoys dragon ball and likes watching dragon ball content then this is great for you

im hoping that in this part, we get to see how goku and vegeta learned to become ssjgssj. i didnt watch the resurrection of f movie, just some parts on it on youtube so im interested to see this. did they show how goku and vegeta mastered ssjgssj in the movie?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  10. Marly

Marly Gamer

Dragon Ball Super sucks. Watch something that's actually good.

Sykikal likes this.
  11. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

did you even watch it all? i thought it was pretty good. and what anime do you recommend? i was waiting for fate stay night season 2 to get on netflix but i guess ill just watch it on vengs anime site

12. Sykikal

The fight was just okay imo. Just the two of them saying "Well I'm not really using 100%! In the next episode I'm going to really, really use 100%". There wasn't much to be gained from it if you had already watched Battle of Gods movie. Just like how they had Goku waste time going SSJ and SSJ2 against Beerus on Kai's planet even though it obviously wasn't going to work.

No, it was implied that it was achieved during training like SSJ3 so we don't see the first time Goku or Vegeta become SSGSS. Yeah, I'm a bit curious about it but it's pretty lame if the specific details on how they achieve SSJSS is the best thing we have to look forward to for 30 episodes.

13. Marly

Marly Gamer

Watch Kaiji.

Unfortunately there is nothing good airing this season outside of OPM, which doesn't count.

14. Fenrir

im exaggerating? im pretty sure i wasn't

15. Sykikal

You didn't even make any statements about the series, there's nothing that could be exaggerated. All you said was that you were afraid to start, which you are. Boldheart assumed you took issue with the Goku vs. Beerus fight on Kai's planet but you never even specifically mentioned that.

16. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

its not so bad that you should be afraid of starting it. thats what i find is an exaggeration

17. Sykikal

It kind of is.. we're already 20 episodes in. We should have something worth mentioning by now other than a fight that we've already scene before but with more filler and "I'm going to go 100% next time!" stuff. In your opinion, what are the top 5 moments of DB Super so far?

18. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i havent seen it in a while so i dont remember well but i see plenty of feedback videos on youtube saying good things about it
    i like this episode. i like when beerus goes on other worlds and then when he hangs out with the gang on the ship and then fights goku during so many episodes and have so much content. it was nice and relaxing to see the hole thing

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  19. Sykikal

Uh.. Normally YouTube comments isn't my first choice when it comes to finding a reliable source of information. It's not a very old series. It just released several months ago.. It couldn't have been that long. I think you just can't come up with 5 things.. but on the off chance you are being serious, I appreciate you being around so that there's someone who has an even worse memory than I do when it comes to keeping track of TV show plots :P

20. BoldHeart

BoldHeart Loading...

i dont remember all the episodes. so asking for top 5 moments from all of them isnt something i can really give you. hasnt it been like almost 3 months since ive seen it? were almost in december. i stoped after goku beat beerus. how long ago was that?