Do you plan to get a PS4?

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Sykikal, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Sykikal

Sykikal Very mentally stable admin Staff Member

Do you plan on getting a PlayStation 4? What do you think of it? What do you like or dislike about it? Personally I'm on the fence about it. The games they've shown so far like Killzone: Shadow Fall or InFamous look good for a launch lineup, but I'm still not completely convinced yet. In addition to that having to pay to play online is a big drawback for me.

2. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

I was probably going to get a PS4 but I had gotten my PC. The titles look good I guess if that's what you're used to. I love the design of the PS4 but that's about it. I definitely don't want to pay for online when I get it for free now so there's that.

I just can't find any reason to get it now except a handful of exclusive games and those are based on personal preference.

3. Nin10dO

Nin10dO Inactive

I'm not going to get it for a while. I might get a PS3 though; to play exclusives and such.

4. matthewyoyo

matthewyoyo Junior Gamer

Maybe

I probably won't be getting it right away I will probably wait a couple years probably won't get it until the next game consoles come out and yeah the main reason is because of online. I know a lot of xbox360 players wouldn't have a problem with it because of them being use to paying already but the ones who played ps3 aren't going to be use to it. I know it has been said that also there might be a chance some game's made for the ps4 will be free to play as in you can play online for free without paying. I'm not sure if that's true or not but the main thing I would have a problem with is if you do have to pay for online is it just for games or is it for also being able to search online or talking to friends and things like that. All in all yes I will be getting it eventually but not anytime in the near future.