[DISCUSSION] Human Experimentation

Discussion in 'Veng's Randomness' started by vengvong, Feb 17, 2016.

1. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

So while discussing birth on the chat, a thought came to mind;
    There's a lot of potential for human experimentation.

I'm not sure if there'd be a benefit as to finding out the answers to the following. May just be out of human curiosity, although there may as well be some benefits to it.

Some ideas on how we can experiment on humans:

A woman is born with all the eggs she'll have in her lifetime. These eggs are released during every menstruation cycle she has. Menopause is when a woman runs out of her eggs, therefore is unable to (naturally) birth any more children. This usually happens around the age of 50.

I believe that when a woman gets impregnated, for the 9 months she's pregnant, she won't release any eggs. Theoretically, as soon as a woman is sexually mature, she could get pregnant immediately, wait the 9 months, give birth, then get pregnant again immediately, and repeat. Assuming she is sexually mature at the age of 10, and the expected age of her menopause is 50, that would be 40 years of giving eggs each month. 40*9 (nine being the number of months she doesn't have a period because of her pregnancy) = 360. If she was able to live long enough, she would theoretically reach menopause at the age of 370 (plus the 10 years before sexually mature).
    The life expectancy of a human is going up. As a neat experiment, I'd like to see how long a human from this time could live. First, there'd need to be some genetic modifications to ensure that the test subject is healthy. Then, we'd need to feed it 100% chocolate for the rest of its life, and make sure it stays fit and healthy. And voila, you have a long-living human.
    Not sure if this is fiction or not, but I've seen from various TV shows that being in a coma stops/delays body growth. I'd think that to keep a human alive for as long as possible, you'd need to put it into a medically induced coma, and rewake it when desirable.

Any comments, ideas, or suggestions are appreciated.

2. Numb

Numb None of this matters

Isn't human experimentation banned?

3. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

How about cloning a human, then experimenting on the clone?

4. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

It would still be a human and I'm sure we'd extend human rights to human clones

5. Numb

Numb None of this matters

Dirty Synth sympathizer. We must ERADICATE ALL OF SCIENCE'S EVILS AMONG THE WORLD.

6. Shadow

Shadow ಠ_ಠ

Sciences evils, well there goes vaccines Kappa

7. vengvong

vengvong Limit Breaker

Just had this idea, we could have some eugenics alien thing going on. If aliens were to farm humans, they'd probably want meat and milk.

Meat and milk... Meat and milk...

Muscle and breasts.

Aliens that wanted to farm the meat and milk of humans would probably select the humans that had high metabolism, were healthy, were naturally lean, etc.

There's be a seperate gene pool where girls would be bred to have giant breasts, and they'd have to be impregnated in order to produce milk

The lean "meat" humans would probably be locked up in gyms, and be forced to work out, and that'd be enforced by giant aliens with whips. The gyms could also generate electricity to be used by the aliens. They would breed with each other to produce more "meat" humans.

"Milk" women would also have terrible backs with such large racks, so they'd probably have a system where they'd introduce the rest of the humans to a planet with higher gravity, and that'd develop thicker and stronger bones.

These strong-boned humans would "evolve" as they mates, and the strong bones would be part of their genes.

The "Milk" females would mate with the "Bone" males, and produce the perfect "Milk-Bone" humans with large breasts and strong bones. The birthed males would be sent off to the high-gravity planet to introduce the big boobs gene to the rest of the "Bone" humans, and the females would stay, for another generation of milking.