Call of Duty Did you prestige on Modern Warfare 2?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Lavitz, Jan 24, 2010.

?

Did you prestige?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Some people like staying at 70 and some people like to prestige.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  2. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Nope, I'm gonna stay level 70.

3. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

There's really no point unless you want new titles and emblems or the extra custom classes..
    I'm just doing it because everyone else I know is and we are seeing who gets prestige 10 first.

4. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

I am fairly sure that MW2 means, or has something to do with Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, but what is this "prestige" you're talking about? Would you elaborate on that a little more?

5. Curtis

Curtis Inactive

I'm not sure what a "prestige" is myself phsycical, but once on this game called "Arcanists" by Jagex, you unlock all spells and books and then you can buy a "Prestige" and it takes all your spells and books away and you have to restart over.

So.. Maybe this is similar to a MW2 Prestige?

6. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

google serves a function.

7. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Ok so when you hit level 70 on the game, and you get enough exp for another level up, you can enter prestige, it takes away all your stuff besides titles and emblems and you basically level up to 70 again then go to second prestige and so on... all the way up to prestige 10 Level 70.

8. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Basically its pointless. And if you want to reach level seventy you actually have to be good :\

9. Sykikal

Sykikal Administrator Staff Member

Seems like a lot of trouble.. I could understand doing it once or twice.. but 10 times? Do you get any reward at all for doing that? It's almost like you have to gain 700 levels.

10. MaSaCrE

MaSaCrE Inactive

I think prestiging gives you a reason to keep playing the game, and it keeps the game fun.

11. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Exactly, MaSaCrE.

And Phsyc if you're good its not so hard. You figure, I've had the game since December... 28th? But I'm on level 55 and I rarely play.

12. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

When you stop leveling it gets boring. I like to level up, being prestige 10 will look good. I'm currently at prestige 1 level 30

Did I mention you also get new challenges?

13. sleazy buddha

sleazy buddha Inactive

I prestiged I got bored of experience meaning nothing. Also when you prestige you unlock another custom weapon slot + new titles & emblems. =]