In addition to the ability to download the Beta, which lasts until July 27th, people who preorder Destiny will get access to additional items which you can't otherwise obtain. After preordering, users still need to purchase the items with ingame currency in order to use them. Users who preorder the game from GameStop will also receive an upgraded sparrow (vehicle used to travel quickly) which can travel faster and it more durable.
The weapons shown in the video include the following:
Destiny a game being developed by Bungie and published by Activision. It is scheduled to be released on September 9th for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. Users who preordering the game gained access to the beta, which will be offline on July 21 and July 22, while Bungie is preparing to make the demo available on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Singularity S.3 -- Scout Rifle
- 13098V Incognito -- Sniper Rifle
- Harbinger -- Rocket Launcher
- Carte Blanche S.1 -- Automatic Rifle
- SG-Scattercast -- Shotgun
- SK5 Type-Null -- Fusion Rifle
- Peccadillo's Grace -- Hand Cannon
- BTRD-345 -- Machine Gun
- Trifecta S.2 -- Pulse Rifle
- Stratus White helmet
- Chroma White helmet
- Agema White helmet