Call of Duty COD Multiplayer tips

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Lavitz, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Hey guys, if you're new to Call of Duty multiplayer or if you need help with something feel free to ask a question in this thread and I will answer it the best way I can. I can also share tips and some of my strategies for maps.

2. WnE

WnE Inactive

Im also here if someone needs help. Im pro, well semi pro

3. Seth

Seth Fame Had An IV

Just because you're "pro" doesn't mean you're the best. Clearly, if your name isn't number one, you aren't good.

4. Tmo

Tmo Junior Gamer

Ok, so im 2nd prestiege lv 59 now on mw2 and i used to average 11 kills a game. now i average between 3 - 6. how can i improve again?

5. Lavitz

Lavitz Inactive

Are you having trouble finding people or do you just lose gunfights a lot?

6. Xat

Xat Inactive

this happend to me too and i found out is that when i would get like 10 gernade kills thats all id do and i would get shot left and right maby you should try somthing like more gernames and less gun attemts ;)

-mike

7. CaspeR

CaspeR Inactive

[Sarcasm]
    I see what you did there!
    [/Sarcasm]

8. WnE

WnE Inactive

I was a joke, that's why i said semi-pro:raise:

Tmo, you probably do what i do and just run around/walk in open areas. Its important to have Spy Planes up as often as you can. I play TDM mainly and spy planes help a lot. It'll help you locate and get ready for a gunfight and/or sneak up on someone.:%D

9. KDUDE

KDUDE Inactive

Another thing is play in parties more often. I have noticed my win ratio sky rocketing lately to a 3.01 ratio just from playing with parties. I do fairly well on my own, but it helps out to have someone who knows what there doing on your team. Mess around with your classes and guns if your not comfortable with your loadout.